1. With just red light spotlights just like the JT1987 tour
    1. Where Streets Have No Name
    2. I Will Follow
    3. Pride (In The Name Of Love) SOS version
    4. Bad SOS version/Viva Las Vegas (snippet)
    5. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For SOS version with extended chorus singing outro

Full Sphere experience, whatever that may be
    6. Zoo Station
    7. The Fly
    8. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    9. Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    10. Mysterious Ways
    10. One
    11. Tryin’ To Throw Your Arms Around The World
    12. Acrobat
    13. So Cruel
    14. Untill The End Of The World
    15. Every Breaking Wave
    16. Vertigo
    17. Elevation
    18. You’re The Best Thing About Me

Encore break
    19. Desire
    20. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
    21. With Or Without You
    22. Love Is Blindness/I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (snippet)
  2. Nicely done.
    If they are recreating the Zoo TV tour setlist I am hoping for Until the End of the World Segue into New Year's Day.
  3. I'm still thinking whatever the setlists will be, the AB part will be in full, in order, start to finish.. I mean, the shows are called Achtung Baby, no mention of Zoo anything...the other thing I'm thinking about are potential setlist variations. With apparently two shows per week(end), perhaps we'll see a song or two variation?
  4. i passed
  5. Originally posted by bonoschild:I'm still thinking whatever the setlists will be, the AB part will be in full, in order, start to finish.. I mean, the shows are called Achtung Baby, no mention of Zoo anything...the other thing I'm thinking about are potential setlist variations. With apparently two shows per week(end), perhaps we'll see a song or two variation?
    Don’t think so, the production won’t allow it I think.
  6. I could see them varying 1-2 acoustic songs here and there
  7. I'd think they could have some kind of programmed or preset variation plugged in, switch around two or three songs between the first and second weekly shows.. ten or twelve shows of the "same thing to the same old crowd" would kind of suck. But with such a short run, who knows what will happen
  8. isn't that exactly what they've done with JT19 and a large part of EI?
  9. with all the pre-programmed tech and imagery etc the shows i imagine will be fairly identical as per all the tours since the 80's
  10. And the fact they have a replacement drummer means its going to be a lot harder to do an impromptu song etc
  11. They never do that anyway. Even the rotations are well rehearsed and planned. No room for spontanious stuff..
  12. Rotations are well rehearsed and planned, yes. But I doubt Spanish Eyes in 2018 was as that was requested in the morning? So rare instances like that will be practically impossible for Vegas.