1. None at all.
  2. Sometimes
    Stuck
    All I want is you (tied with the original for me)
  3. Originally posted by bpt3:Yikes. I’m clearly in the minority here, but I put between 5-10. For me that includes:

- Sometimes You Can’t Make It… (vocal take is just incredible as many have commented)
    - If God Will Send His Angels (finally sounds like a completed song and I love the piano in particular.)

and most of the SOI/SOE era material, no longer sounding overproduced:

- Invisible
    - The Miracle
    - Song for Someone
    - Every Breaking Wave
    - Lights of Home
    - Get Out Of Your Own Way
    I agree with all of this except Miracle and GOOYOW.
  4. Originally posted by bpt3:Yikes. I’m clearly in the minority here, but I put between 5-10. For me that includes:

- Sometimes You Can’t Make It… (vocal take is just incredible as many have commented)
    - If God Will Send His Angels (finally sounds like a completed song and I love the piano in particular.)

and most of the SOI/SOE era material, no longer sounding overproduced:

- Invisible
    - The Miracle
    - Song for Someone
    - Every Breaking Wave
    - Lights of Home
    - Get Out Of Your Own Way

Mixed the Sometimes 2013 vocals with the 2004 backing (just for fun, but they are great vocals)
  5. Get Out Of Your Own Way is better than the original.
  6. The original mix of LOH is still the best for me. The new guitar solo doesn’t really flow well for me.

So far, only IGWSHA is better than the original. I don’t understand the love for SYCMIOYO, this new version seems to have lost the energy.
  7. None
  8. None.
  9. According to Edge

10. I don't know if I would go what's better then the original for myself, however there are some really strong versions on SOS.

I'm really enjoying "I Still Have Found What I'm Looking For." I had long been worn out by the original version and this felt like a fresh take on the classic song.
  11. I'd agree with this assessment, and also say that several redone songs are really good, but not better than the originals. Still feel like it's a mood collection to listen to, when I want something low-key or mellow to listen to.