1. None so far. It's too stripped down for me. No energy at all.
  2. For me: none 😞
  3. 1.

sos version of 11'o clock tick tock is much better than the original version. imo
  4. Someone's been smoking real good shit today
  5. I agree, Edge’s solo is very emotional, like an alternative version of the Irving Plaza version. I wouldn’t say the SOS version bests the live versions but I prefer it to the original studio version for sure
  6. Originally posted by God_Part_III:[..]
    I agree, Edge’s solo is very emotional, like an alternative version of the Irving Plaza version. I wouldn’t say the SOS version bests the live versions but I prefer it to the original studio version for sure
    Yep. Live version from Red Rocks is definitive version for me but SOS recording is better than original studio version.
  7. It starts out somewhat promising (I like the key change) but then just plods along with too much vocal compression. I get that they want it to sound like he's 'in your ear' but it makes it sound really flat imo
  8. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    It starts out somewhat promising (I like the key change) but then just plods along with too much vocal compression. I get that they want it to sound like he's 'in your ear' but it makes it sound really flat imo
    It's like they deliberately tried to kill all dynamics. I'm not a fan of the studio version (Hannet?) but when I saw it live in 2001 it absolutely killed
  9. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    It's like they deliberately tried to kill all dynamics. I'm not a fan of the studio version (Hannet?) but when I saw it live in 2001 it absolutely killed
    This gave me enough courage to confess that I think the Elevation era version is actually the best version of the song
  10. Found this old YT video of the concert I was at during Elevation. Remember the fans really going off on this as it was a surprise