U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. This experience will echo Larry's comment back in the ZooTV days - "They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television"
  2. Looking forward to an updated version of this line from ZOOTV: "The latest and greatest in software, hardware, and menswear--we've got it all here."
  3. I think the SOS set will vary from each night per Edges words about changes in the set list
  4. Originally posted by pearlvr4:Looking forward to an updated version of this line from ZOOTV: "The latest and greatest in software, hardware, and menswear--we've got it all here."
  5. Let's just hope Bono sings it then
  6. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:This experience will echo Larry's comment back in the ZooTV days - "They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television"
    ..i'll be channel flipping then
  7. WOW ...... 5 Years Construction........ 2 billion dollars ......164 Thousand Speakers WOW.....
  8. 164000 speakers and Vibrating chairs are great for cinema, but useless at a concert.... The jt tour screen would have been enough and it would have been a great show... The difference is easy money, no logistics costa...
  9. Originally posted by mastrovox:164000 speakers and Vibrating chairs are great for cinema, but useless at a concert.... The jt tour screen would have been enough and it would have been a great show... The difference is easy money, no logistics costa...
    That!
    I agree, the Sphere is a special venue... but they're exagerrating it a bit so they can sell us the story... the same way as they camouflaged the we're not a nostalgia act thing of the JT tour with Trump.. What a travelling salesman the Bman has become
  10. It's the 20s.. it's the convergence of technologies..it's the future
  11. How many people do we reckkn will be in GA?
  12. Don't know whats more ridiculous, the bloke they interviews mustache or the reporter who cant pronounce sphere and instead says spear over and over Really jealous of everyone going to see the shows though. (although Larry not being there makes me feel a bit less so.)