2023-09-29 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
  1. My brain is so switched off to it all. Haven’t bought the hype. Hoping for some butterflies in the tummy on show night.
  2. Count me in on the 'bizarre' train but mainly because I'm used to rehearsal leaks which usually amp me up quite a bit. I keep having to remind myself they're actually playing this week.
  3. Originally posted by MattG:Count me in on the 'bizarre' train but mainly because I'm used to rehearsal leaks which usually amp me up quite a bit. I keep having to remind myself they're actually playing this week.
    Same.
    It's kinda interesting that I will be on a plane in less that 36 hours and it has not yet dawned on me.
    But besides that, I'm ready to have a good time
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    My brain is so switched off to it all. Haven’t bought the hype. Hoping for some butterflies in the tummy on show night.
    I dare say Bono’s book and tour got more hype than this has, certainly through the official channels.
  5. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    I dare say Bono’s book and tour got more hype than this has, certainly through the official channels.
    Most definitely. This is all extremely quiet. I wonder if they have been half worried the building wouldn’t be finished?

Who knows. I’ll check in the morning after the show and see if anything stirs the balls.
  6. Just a heads up - Death Valley is closed until October 15 due to the recent flooding and damages to roads in those areas. I just want to mention in case you are planning on cutting across to reach Vegas after visiting the tree…
  7. Thanks for the tip.

I'd already noticed that when I was doing route planning using Google maps. Why won't it let me go the short way!?! Don't you tell me what to do, Google!

Then I checked the national park site....yeah....not going that way!
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Most definitely. This is all extremely quiet. I wonder if they have been half worried the building wouldn’t be finished?

Who knows. I’ll check in the morning after the show and see if anything stirs the balls.
    Well as of September 14th the band and crew were using porta potties because the Sphere plumbing wasn't hooked so they must have been certainly worried lol
  9. doesn't appear to be any on-site parking until Oct 5. hope that space isn't fenced off and being used for porta potties for concert goers!
  10. Did anyone rsvp to the early access from Zootopia and receive a confirmation?
  11. Got an acknowledged email right away.