2023-09-29 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Originally posted by bonoschild:Seems like all those issues can be overcome by rehearsing. I'm not worried about it. And they should have enough time practicing at the Sphere to get everything down, even the on-screen water bottle spit LOL. They're not going to walk into it unprepared. I think the only potential cause for concern is the tech and keeping it running smoothly
    They’ll move into the venue at latest August. Even the JT screen has technical difficulties at the rose bowl show. If it happens, oh well. The band will stay play the songs on their little square. They wouldn’t have sold tickets if they were worried about deadlines. These show dates were held for months from initial Super Bowl announcement
  2. Can we have a spoiler free thread?
  3. So who's going when?

I'll be arriving on the 26th.
  4. I'm arriving on the 27th, 11 pm. Not sure what my plans are for the 28th, still undecided wether to go to the Grand Canyon or not
  5. I will be there just in time, 29th mid-day.
    Then leaving next day in the morning.
    Still, slight chance for a beer.

Quite typical for me
    Section 405, with (probably) 1 ticket to spare.
  6. very very excited to see if the big ball is gonna blow my mind yes or no
    arriving 28th seated in 310 for the first one
    staying spoiler free is key ... the tears I dropped watching unforgettable fire being played and that screen drop .. standing with my parents on the middle of the Barcelona stadium ... the day after I ran to the front in solo mode ... something I will be doing again hopefully on the 5th oct see you in vegas
  7. Two weeks. I’m still in disbelief.
  8. I'll be in Vegas 9/28.

Hard to believe only 2 weeks out! Woooooo!!
  9. Not arriving in Vegas until 11th Oct, but looking forward to following the build up and opening night, not going spoiler free, curiosity will get the better of me!
  10. Originally posted by Wiercioch:I will be there just in time, 29th mid-day.
    Then leaving next day in the morning.
    Still, slight chance for a beer.

Quite typical for me
    Section 405, with (probably) 1 ticket to spare.
    Wiercioch, you have an urgent message from me on priv. Please, pick it up, that is very serious case. It is about u2forums.

Forgive me for offtop.
  11. For those going to opening night, how polished a performance are you expecting? Despite intensive rehearsals it usually takes a handful of shows before they hit their rhythm, so do you go in expecting something a little imperfect and it’s being the first to experience the show that matters? I saw JT17 in Vancouver and all the firsts certainly made up for the bits that weren’t yet right.