1. Touring achtung baby
  2. No new music.
    Larry will announce his retirement.
    Vegas will have more shows.

3. Realistically and sadly, I do agree.
  4. Originally posted by dstankie:My greatest wish: they realize it's all unravelling and make the decision to go into the studio together with Eno and Lanois for one last monster push. They abandon all desire to be relevant or write "songs" and let go into the music. They make the most epic old guy record ever, somehow totally deconstructing the U2 sound one last time and discovering a way to express pure spirit through almost-nothingness, taking as their inspiration the fade out of Love is Blindness.
    Oh this sounds really really good...
  5. this

plus...

some sort of lame collaboration with even lamer artists

edge trying for another hair transplant

adam setting up his own cult - women only

bono telling us his life story - for the millionth fucking time

me downloading all the vegas bootlegs out of curiosity after i've done nothing but slag the band off for doing this sad residency (see - there i go again)
  6. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:[..]
    this

plus...

some sort of lame collaboration with even lamer artists

edge trying for another hair transplant

adam setting up his own cult - women only

bono telling us his life story - for the millionth fucking time

me downloading all the vegas bootlegs out of curiosity after i've done nothing but slag the band off for doing this sad residency (see - there i go again)
    can i borrow your crystal ball please , it seems like a good one
  7. Genuinely they should have written that album 2016 toured it 2017-2019 then retired just before the pandemic . That would have been epic
  8. If Songs Of Ascent is taking this long it might be over-cooked or past it's sell by date. We've had 'songs of' since 2014, I just hope if there is a new album in 2024 it'll be an interesting title.
  9. 2025 for new album and tour , nothing in 2024 other than the usual revisit and revisit of songs, god help us all of Trump gets back in, as no doubt that’ll drive yet another rewrite
  10. Originally posted by kevc02:2025 for new album and tour , nothing in 2024 other than the usual revisit and revisit of songs, god help us all of Trump gets back in, as no doubt that’ll drive yet another rewrite
    That said, there would be more to worry about if Trump got back in than a delayed U2 album 🤣🤣🤣
  11. At most an announcement of a new record in 2025. It’ll be about “going back to the roots of what it means to be in a rock n roll band and where U2 came from”. You know, all the bullshit Bono’s been spewing the past few records that end up sounding like typical U2 records.