1. Nothing new!
  2. I must say after SOS I would appreciate any new music and just would hope it would be better than last soundtrack/collaborative singles
  3. Fingers tightly crossed for a new album. I wish they weren't so obsessed with not putting anything out til they can tour it. Just put out an album!
  4. I think we will see no new material or live shows. Bono will probably write another book
  5. Originally posted by dstankie:discovering a way to express pure spirit through almost-nothingness, taking as their inspiration the fade out of Love is Blindness.

Wow.

I expect to be listening to Hoserama's Vegas recordings from later this year until the band figures out how to "express pure spirit through almost-nothingness".

If they do figure that out, I hope it's audible through my headphones.
  6. another vegas residency to keep the 'real' fans (the yanks apparently) happy

larry starting his own band

adam retiring - and then getting bass playing lessons
  7. My best prediction for new music is "whenever." I have always wanted them to do a tour with longer stops in big cities. 3 shows in 7 days, Mon, Wed, Fri only, so they get time to rest, maybe a few extra weeks in markets like Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, London, Dublin. And just 3 in places like Sheridan, Wyoming, Kansas City, Bath, Oviedo, Osaka, etc. Anyone catch the Prince reference? Maybe similar to the Rolling Stones tour where some shows were in Stadiums, Arenas, and Clubs.
  8. As long as Larry is not able to play nothing will go forward. No recording sessions - no live shows. They will wait and hopefully in the second half of 2024 Larry will re-join the band.
  9. If Larry is out of action for a a few more years then . . .

- I'm probably in the minority here but I'd like to see Bono do a "solo" album teamed up with "The Three Terrors" led by Jacknife Lee. Something along the lines of the stuff they've done for the one-man show, especially the new version of WOWY that we saw on Colbert.

- SOS 2
  10. New album late next year followed by a 2025/26 world tour.
  11. Some sort of 40th anniversary recognition/release of The Unforgettable Fire.