1. Originally posted by shkee23:Sinistereo is a stroke of genius from Edge. Really brilliant. Sounds like it could've been on Zooropa. Very otherworldly. Probably my favorite song at the moment from the album.

Yes that's what I thought soo too! Same with Turn Off the Dark (Imagine 1993 Bono attempt the falsetto/high voice)

2. I really like the video. This song has become one of my favorite singles from this year. (Currently ranked at #5 as my most played single of 2011 on my iTunes... I am such a nerd but I love counting down things/lists haha). I would really like it if they released a few more videos from the album (ones that the guys are in obviously).
  3. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

yeh thats a great song

im liking Picture This a lot atm, when the girl comes in with "Picture this, i wanna believe you and i'm gonna try. But i find it hard to see me through ur eyes".

that line is amazing.

and Pull the Trigger has some pretty ballsy guitar and drums, what was that song like seeing it live?

I'm totally with you. Jennifer Damiano is her name by the way. Beautiful voice!
  4. Originally posted by shkee23:Sinistereo is a stroke of genius from Edge. Really brilliant. Sounds like it could've been on Zooropa. Very otherworldly. Probably my favorite song at the moment from the album.

that is .. my best on the album ... but i'd go more cautious about the Zooropa part

5. hmmmmmmm
  6. I totally love this song!!! The video is so-so. Like the performance parts, but the rehearsal stuff seems to be out of place.
  7. so commercial
  8. Sinistereo is one of their best recent songs I think. Such a dark, experimental sound. I really like the soundtrack, but I'm glad they recorded it with the Spiderman cast instead of full band (although Boy Falls would be great, as it is credited 'by U2').

Also really like Rise Above, Picture This, Pull the Trigger (great guitar), No More, Bouncing off the Walls

9. Yep, they should make sure no one wants to see the musical by making a totally not-commercial soundtrack with tracks that appeal to nobody except a small group of hardcore U2-fans and indie people.

Some people tend to forget it's Broadway we're talking about here, not U2.

10. Originally posted by dieder:Sinistereo is one of their best recent songs I think. Such a dark, experimental sound. I really like the soundtrack, but I'm glad they recorded it with the Spiderman cast instead of full band (although Boy Falls would be great, as it is credited 'by U2').

Also really like Rise Above, Picture This, Pull the Trigger (great guitar), No More, Bouncing off the Walls

and great drums
  11. Originally posted by Cypress:[..]

Yep, they should make sure no one wants to see the musical by making a totally not-commercial soundtrack with tracks that appeal to nobody except a small group of hardcore U2-fans and indie people.

Some people tend to forget it's Broadway we're talking about here, not U2.

Bono and The Edge are the souls of U2.
    where is the bono humanist who hated capitalism ! is the one who sings in American Idol ?
    I'm 36 years old, fan of U2 for over 20 years, but I never thought to see it one day.