1. What are your thoughts on the possible 25/26 U2 World Wide Tour?
  2. Random Musings:

Play a song or two each off Pop, Zooropa, and NLOTH.

Close every show with 40.

Minimize number of songs from TJT and AB.

Rotate setlists....
  3. Wouldn’t surprise me if they hold on to Achtung Baby for the encores of that tour. They seem to be having so much fun, and Bono back as the fly, I could see the encore being Zoo Station, The Fly, Even Better, Mysterious Ways and ending with One
  4. My thoughts? Which European city or cities would I want to travel to, to see them and have a vacation? Paris is high on my list as it seems to attract a good crowd and is somewhere I’ve always wanted to visit. What do others suggest?
  5. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:My thoughts? Which European city or cities would I want to travel to, to see them and have a vacation? Paris is high on my list as it seems to attract a good crowd and is somewhere I’ve always wanted to visit. What do others suggest?
    For U2, Belfast.
  6. Everton Stadium,on the banks of the River Mersey, opens for the 2025/26 season.My hope would be for there.It’s the newest stadium being built to host Euro 2028
  7. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:My thoughts? Which European city or cities would I want to travel to, to see them and have a vacation? Paris is high on my list as it seems to attract a good crowd and is somewhere I’ve always wanted to visit. What do others suggest?
    Italy…Rome or Milan. Barcelona…Amsterdam because Johan Cruyff is a great place to see a show…and yes Paris without a doubt..and of course …Dublin.
  8. Bernabeu 2025
    Azteca 2026
  9. I hope they'll do Hyde Park live.
  10. My initial thoughts are:

Stadium tour, I expect they already have a few ideas of what that will look like in terms of stage design etc.
    For Europe be nice to see them head a bit further into Eastern Europe than they did on JT30 tour.
    Adam said they will want to go everywhere, so could see a return to Aus/NZ/Asia and South America.
    North America may not be until 2026, giving demand and peoples wallets a chance to recover after Sphere shows.
    Focus likely to be on new album plus hits, can't see this being an AB tour.
    As have said previously, Bram potentially involved in rehearsals so is 'ready', if Larry needs to sit out a show or two.
  11. Originally posted by U21960:[..]
    Italy…Rome or Milan. Barcelona…Amsterdam because Johan Cruyff is a great place to see a show…and yes Paris without a doubt..and of course …Dublin.
    Funny you say Amsterdam. A lot of Dutch go to Belgium or Germany cause the sound in Johan Cruyff is horrible
  12. As far as I know the sound in the Amsterdam Arena is better now than it has been a few years ago. Good friend of mine confirmed.