1. I have seen every tour since PopMart and I would say this has been the best ‘show’ since but not the best performance. The small stage and seeming fear of not being in the right place at the right time (choreography wise), made these shows feel a little safe or stiff, performance wise. I feel privileged to have seen the shows but I left feeling like I hadn’t really seen a U2 show (for better and for worse).

I would travel back in a heartbeat to see the same show again though.
  2. Originally posted by italianplastic:Have only had the chance to see both the JT30 tours and E+I. Nov 1st at the Sphere was by far the best i've seen them. Thrilling, intimate, heartfelt...I don't want them to go back to vegas but I hope they get on the road sooner than later
    I saw 15 shows and that November 1st date was my favorite show. You got a good one that night
  3. the best live act of the band for sure
  4. The only positive thing for U2 was to satisfy the demand for the tickets with the hotel rooms in Vegas. Nothing more, nothing less. Sell, sell, sell. The autopsy of the screen reads; that it is still a curved screen.

5. Good thing it's called Sphere and not, like, Square. That really would have been false advertising.
  6. 15 Shows ??? What a total.waste of money for basically seeing the same gig every time did Bono wear a different jacket one of the nights ?🤣🤣
  7. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    15 Shows ??? What a total.waste of money for basically seeing the same gig every time did Bono wear a different jacket one of the nights ?🤣🤣
    Twattish comments like this aren't really necessary.

Hoserama , out of interest what made the Nov 1st night stand out
  8. Originally posted by Timk68:[..]
    Twattish comments like this aren't really necessary.

Hoserama , out of interest what made the Nov 1st night stand out
    Going to 15 shows isn't necessary either it's crazy as it's the same every night yes people can waste their own money as they like but I don't see the logic in doing that as ticket prices were ridiculously expensive .
  9. Not sure about the logic being used here, I was lucky enough to see two shows from two different locations and had a different experience both times, yes the music and visuals were the same but the feeling in the room was different on both occasions. For example the second show I felt the performance was better....Thats the beauty of a live show I suppose... Id have gone to more shows if work etc had allowed
  10. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Going to 15 shows isn't necessary either it's crazy as it's the same every night yes people can waste their own money as they like but I don't see the logic in doing that as ticket prices were ridiculously expensive .
    Its not crazy . And the ticket prices are only expensive if you deem them to be expensive. What did you do on those 15 nights ? People might call that crazy
  11. Originally posted by Timk68:[..]
    Its not crazy . And the ticket prices are only expensive if you deem them to be expensive. What did you do on those 15 nights ? People might call that crazy
    What a dumb comment It is crazy 15 times in a lifetime to see a band would be more than enough, I saw it once and that was enough I didn't need to see it again it's like a Broadway Show with very little variation ,and ticket prices were off the wall expensive the highest by far the band has ever charged to see them play live.
  12. What intrigues me is how people who see lots of shows are able get a hold of tickets (whether it's finding ways to get cheap tickets, or just spending a bunch)... I might ask in another thread sometime... (As not to get off-topic)

I thought the experience was very different by night... Even if it was just the overall energy, or my position in the venue.