1. Originally posted by superchuk5:I went to two shows and both happened to coincide with Bono feeling intense feelings about geopolitics. Of those two, I think the Peace on Earth show was the best (the other was the MLK show).

Yeah I only listened to a few but was at the MLK show and it would be my pick
  2. Attention Sunday Sphere crew: one8ung uploaded his recording of the October 8th show.

Thanks, man. (:

P.S. I also love how Tryin' To Throw isn't really interrupted, like other Sphere shows.

3. Thank you so much for your hard work to record all the shows you have and sharing them with us.

This was my first of 3 sphere shows and also thought it was up there with their best. I'm so incredibly thankful that I can relive this fantastic evening as well as your recording from the next show over and over in such perfect quality. You are the best there is

4. THIS is how it’s done. Minimal angles but all of the same great quality/colour/resolution plus banging audio. No million and one spliced in closeups from YouTube etc. Take a bow.
  5. Agreed. Watching it right now, out of this world.
    Thanks
  6. Originally posted by podiumboy:The show I saw was being recorded (2/23). So while we got the standard setlist, they also definitely brought their A game at that show… just incredible.

I personally would’ve preferred to have been at one of the shows where they played Two Hearts and Seconds. But it’s hard for me to complain.

I was very lucky to be at one of the two shows Seconds was played. That & Two Hearts were awesome!
  7. The last shall be first.

40 made March 2nd my favorite show. The Peace on Earth intro my favorite moment..Rev. Bono was in fine form. But 40...
  8. Not sure if this is targeted at all fans, but I always feel the best show is the show that you were at, no matter what was played. I could only afford to go for 2, and I know many that could only afford to go to one, or none. However, from an overarching view of these shows, there are several stand-outs to gather together: The WAR show (Nov 3). The Christmas, Baby Please Come home Show (Dec 15), the "Peace On Earth" / "Bono Speech" / "Mustache Night" Show (Feb 18), and the Final Two shows March 1 & 2.