Time Bomb
    Two Step

Encore:
    Baby Blue *
    Ants Marching
    Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

Special Guests:
    * Dave Solo

Wild show in Beantown last night..THIS is how you mix up classics with new stuff....
  2. Reviews on AntsMarching say the show lacked energy and that Granny thru Jane was the only really nice run :/

I like Squirm opening though. Wish it had opened my show instead of YMDT. Like that song too, but I have yet to see Squirm live.
  3. A few said that on Ants,they can be very critical on there,just for the sake of being critical.I love the new album,and I enjoy Big Whiskey,so for me,this was a nice representation of their last 2 releases,and some old classics.If this show was on saturday,I would have gone. If they play a set like this for my 2 gigs in Brooklyn and Philadelphia..I will be more than happy....

I was going to ask if you saw them in Chicago,I was shocked they didnt bring it there,they love that town....
  4. 12/14/2012
    Dave Matthews Band
    John Paul Jones Arena
    Charlottesville, VA

Don’t Drink the Water
    Broken Things
    Seven
    Eh Hee
    Improv Intro
    Why I Am
    Mercy
    Piano improv
    Out Of My Hands
    Everyday
    Belly Belly Nice
    You and Me
    Seek Up *
    Grey Street
    If Only
    Rhyme And Reason +
    Drunken Soldier
    Time Bomb
    Two Step

Encore:
    Baby Blue ~
    The Riff
    Ants Marching

Night 1
  5. 12/15/2012
    Dave Matthews Band
    John Paul Jones Arena
    Charlottesville, VA

Proudest Monkey
    Satellite
    Best of Whats Around
    Rooftop
    So Damn Lucky
    Spaceman
    Corn Bread *
    Squirm
    Belly Full
    Pantala Naga Pampa
    Rapunzel
    Gravedigger
    Dancing Nancies
    Warehouse
    Granny
    Gaucho
    Funny The Way It Is
    Snow Outside
    Jimi Thing
    Shake Me Like a Monkey
    Encore
    (Blue Water)
    Christmas Song +
    All Along The Watchtower

Night 2
  6. Considering they have a new album out,I was shocked to see not 1 repeat over the 2 night stand.....pretty solid sets in C'Ville this weekend,too bad a few classics were left out,Too Much,What Would You Say,So Much To Say,Jane,Graves,Fish,BARTENDER....could have been better.A couple of duds,Spaceman>Corn Bread,Eh Hee.

I do like the way the band is blending in the old with the new.....looking forward to Brooklyn and then Philly next weekend,the Last Stops of this short winter tour....
  7. 12/21/2012
    Dave Matthews Band
    Barclays Center
    Brooklyn, NY

(When The World Ends)
    When The World Ends
    Squirm
    Don’t Drink the Water
    Broken Things
    Crush
    Eh Hee
    Spaceman
    Corn Bread *
    Mercy +
    Rooftop
    You Might Die Trying
    If Only
    Grey Street
    The Riff
    Jimi Thing ~
    Shake Me Like a Monkey
    What You Are
    Ants Marching

Encore:
    Crash Into Me +
    Drunken Soldier
    Two Step
  8. Solid show in Brooklyn.I went with 2 friends,my first time at the new Barclays Center.Place is beautiful.

Before the show,I stopped in Starbucks,which is located right in the front of Barclays.I needed a cup of coffee,as we were very early (430pm),and the pub was a few blocks walk.Being December in NYC, it was quite cold outside.As I waited in line,an older,neatly dressed gentleman asked me if I was going to the show and said "nice shirt".I had on my lucky,DMB in Central Park '03 T.I said yes,of course.He asked where my seat was,I said the Warehouse,for the first time in 12 years,actually denied me.I got my seats from TM,and they were decent.Section 13,straight away view.He handed me a single GA ticket,said "enjoy" and left.I was like OMG,sweet.

I went outside and told my 2 friends what happened.They laughed and said he handed me the ticket because Im "older",and I had on the "Central Park t" .Must have been "management" they assumed.Im not so sure of that.Either way,I was pumped.

I had only a couple of pints at the pub,then went in early.I snagged a (great) poster,and was able to move all the way up to aroud the 4th row,from the rail.I was solo,but so close.

Show was solid,not great.The opening 5 tunes were fantastic.Dave played When The World Ends as the opener,in a tribute to the Myans prediction that the world was going to indeed end.It didnt.

Crush was amazing,as were all the new tunes off the new release,Away From The World.Mercy was,as usual,just epic.But.there were too many average tunes, played in the middle portion of the set.Thank God for Grey Street,it saved the main set.Just love the energy from this great song.

What You Are and Ants Marching closed the set.Place was so loud,and again,being so close to the band really made this show for me.

Encore was the best.Crash Into Me,a classic DMB song,was not played on this short tour,until this gig. Barclays ate it up,and sang along very,very loudly.Drunken Soldier,from the new album,has quickly turned itself into a show highlight.Just an amazng song really.

The classic Two Step ended the night.The band made a rare gaff during the intro,and Dave was beyond livid.

4 out of 5 stars.Great start,great end to the main set,and the encore was off the charts.I admit, gave an extra 1/2 star for this gig,as I was so close,this raised the show for me.If I had seats,this showed would have dragged.Cheers to the gentleman, who made this average gig a great one for me.
  9. Dave Matthews Band 2013 Summer Tour

05-17 - The Woodlands, TX - Woodlands Pavilion
    05-18 - Dallas, TX - Gexa Energy Pavilion
    05-21 - Austin, TX - Tower Amphitheater
    05-25 - Saratoga Springs, NY - Saratoga Performing Arts Center
    05-26 - Saratoga Springs, NY - Saratoga Performing Arts Center
    05-28 - Toronto, ON - Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
    05-29 - Scranton, PA - Toyota Pavilion At Montage Pavilion
    05-31 - Burgettstown, PA - First Niagara Pavilion
    06-01 - Cuyahoga Falls, OH - Blossom Music Center
    06-06 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center
    06-07 - Hartford, CT - Comcast Theatre
    06-08 - Hartford, CT - Comcast Theatre
    06-15 - Mansfield, MA - Comcast Center
    06-16 - Mansfield, MA - Comcast Center
    06-21 - Noblesville, IN - Klipsch Music Center
    06-22 - Noblesville, IN - Klipsch Music Center
    06-25 - Wantagh, NY - Nikon At Jones Beach Theater
    06-26 - Wantagh, NY - Nikon At Jones Beach Theater
    06-28 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center
    06-29 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center
    07-02 - Bethel, NY - Bethel Woods Center For The Arts
    07-03 - Darien Center, NY - Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
    07-05 - East Troy, WI - Alpine Valley Music Theatre
    07-06 - East Troy, WI - Alpine Valley Music Theatre
    07-09 - Clarkston, MI - DTE Energy Music Theatre
    07-10 - Maryland Heights, MO - Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
    07-12 - Cincinnati, OH - Riverbend Music Center
    07-13 - Hershey, PA - Hersheypark Stadium
    07-17 - Tampa, FL - Live Nation Amphitheatre
    07-19 - West Palm Beach, FL - Cruzan Amphitheatre
    07-20 - West Palm Beach, FL - Cruzan Amphitheatre
    07-23 - Orange Beach, AL - Amphitheater At The Wharf
    07-24 - Charlotte, NC - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
    07-26 - Virginia Beach, VA - Farm Bureau Live
    07-27 - Bristow, VA - Jiffy Lube Live
    08-23 - Commerce City, CO - Dick's Sporting Goods Park
    08-24 - Commerce City, CO - Dick's Sporting Goods Park
    08-27 - West Valley City, UT - USANA Amphitheatre
    08-30 - George, WA - The Gorge Amphitheatre
    08-31 - George, WA - The Gorge Amphitheatre
    09-01 - George, WA - The Gorge Amphitheatre
    09-04 - Stateline, NV - Harveys Outdoor Arena
    09-06 - Chula Vista, CA - Sleep Train Amphitheatre
    09-07 - Irvine, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
    09-08 - Mountain View, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre

woo hoo...each and every year,this band spoils me......

too bad a certain " band " from Seattle doesnt tour like this anymore......
  10. I was wikipedia-ing U2 covers and stumbled upon this. It's not purely Dave Matthews, but anyway...

Tribe of Heaven is a small project that included Mark Roebuck (formerly of The Deal) and Dave Matthews (now of Dave Matthews Band). For all Dave Matthews fans - he did this just before DMB got "noticed", so to speak.

11. Originally posted by EDDMB:Solid show in Brooklyn.I went with 2 friends,my first time at the new Barclays Center.Place is beautiful.

Before the show,I stopped in Starbucks,which is located right in the front of Barclays.I needed a cup of coffee,as we were very early (430pm),and the pub was a few blocks walk.Being December in NYC, it was quite cold outside.As I waited in line,an older,neatly dressed gentleman asked me if I was going to the show and said "nice shirt".I had on my lucky,DMB in Central Park '03 T.I said yes,of course.He asked where my seat was,I said the Warehouse,for the first time in 12 years,actually denied me.I got my seats from TM,and they were decent.Section 13,straight away view.He handed me a single GA ticket,said "enjoy" and left.I was like OMG,sweet.

I went outside and told my 2 friends what happened.They laughed and said he handed me the ticket because Im "older",and I had on the "Central Park t" .Must have been "management" they assumed.Im not so sure of that.Either way,I was pumped.

12. Originally posted by LikeASong:I was wikipedia-ing U2 covers and stumbled upon this. It's not purely Dave Matthews, but anyway...

Tribe of Heaven is a small project that included Mark Roebuck (formerly of The Deal) and Dave Matthews (now of Dave Matthews Band). For all Dave Matthews fans - he did this just before DMB got "noticed", so to speak.

[YouTube Video]

Wow,great find Sergio...I forgot about this,they couldnt get a record label to sign them (I can see why,lol),this was released in 2005,15 yrs after it was recorded.

Can't really hear Dave on it...ok version...Mark Roebuck was a bartender with Dave in Virginia...