1. So Mercy was indeed played again.Eyeswithpride you were correct.First repeat at the Gorge since 2009 (Funny The Way It Is).Good show,but IMO,too much Big Whiskey.Not the usual epic Gorge gig.N3 Im sure will have more rare tunes for the hardcores.The Stone sounded fantastic as usual.

The broadcast soundwise was great,and the shows main set was around 2 hrs and 40 min,close to 3 hrs after the encore.Very nice.The same length as N1,even though they played 6 less songs than N1.
  2. still waiting for the boot from night 1 at dreamingtree.org....
  3. Trying to find an mp3 download of lasts night broadcast from Sirius...havent found anything...
  4. night 3 had quite a few goodies, but i'll have to go for night 1 setlist-wise (and bootleg-wise!
  5. Hey thanks,but it wont open and let me download in my rar file....more like a torrent/flac file maybe....I will keep at it,but so far no good...
  6. SET LISTS
    09/02/2012
    Dave Matthews Band
    Gorge Amphitheatre
    George, WA

Minarets
    Gravedigger
    Dreaming Tree
    Funny The Way It Is
    If Only
    Stay Or Leave
    Raven
    Corn Bread
    The Riff
    Where Are You Going
    Belly Belly Nice
    Seek Up
    Mercy
    You Might Die Trying
    Cant Stop
    Lie In Our Graves (reprise)
    Halloween
    Tripping Billies

Encore:
    Sister *
    All Along The Watchtower
  7. Solid weekend,kinda shocked they played Mercy 3 times, being that they were at the Gorge.That location is in the middle of nowhere,and is filled with campers that are attending all 3 nights.I dont believe the inclusion of Mercy at all 3 gigs will sway anyone one way or the other.

And not one debut from AFTW.The Riff,Belly Belly Nice and If Only were all played at my WPB gigs over 2 months ago.Mercy and Gaucho were played at my Jones Beach gigs in the middle of June.

Still,impressive that Mercy was indeed the only song repeated over the weekend.U2 would have played 90% of the same set every night.Go figure.
  8. TY..works great...THANKS !!
  9. iTunes is streaming the new DMB album Away From The World for free this week,prior to its release on 09.11.12.

Its sounds mighty good...
  10. Yeah its certainly not bad. I think Sweet is actually my favorite on first listen. Just doesn't even do the live stuff justice.