1. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

Only a few good Zoo performances imo. Only the mirrorball performances. Popmart had the best vibe, Elevation had some excellent performance as well.

Pre Lovetown WOWY does nothing to me.

About the 360 Wowy's: they are sub par, but is one of the few that gets the whole stadium behind it.So keep it.

Yeah, lots of good Elevation performances...have always really liked Slane and Notre Dame. Zoo shows are good, too. Last two tours have indeed had sub-par performances (by U2 standards, mind you) but having it as a crowd-sing-a-long (kinda like ISHFWILF) keeps the more casual fans happy...I can live with that.
  2. In my opinion clearly the one with the 'strangers in the night' snippet. It was Chicago but i m not quite sure which year. In second comes Elevation from Cologne second night.
  3. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

Yea, I just listened to Zagreb wasn't special, Shine Like Stars isn't good when Bono forgets the words and sings 'one heart' over and over again, sounding a bit senile. Also it didn't have the solo.

WOWY would be interesting as an instrumental, but they have to figure out something for Bono to do.

HA! totally, since he can't play any instruments(well) like a thom yorke or chris martin...U2 WOULD be the best band in the world if Bono could actually contribute musically for even a handful of songs throughout the concerts...even bring the harmonica back running to stand, trip through wires, desire...so he's not john popper but the harmonica parts are perfect for each song...
  4. Best WOWU 2nd Croke Park show June 1987 and Kansas City 1987 April show I think.........
  5. shit sorry lol.............im an oldy only seem em 47 times ok new ones Chicago with Strangers in the night awesome.........
  6. I think the 360 efforts were underrated. Rose Bowl stands up against any version/tour.

7. Rose Bowls fantastic, he looks soo focused in the first couple of verses
  8. and the pro shot audio sounds amazing for the musicians
  9. I love 2010 WOWYs, but I disliked 2009 ones. Maybe the one from Brisbane 2 is the best for a few years in my opnion.