1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I also used audio dvd ripper but my PC crashed too much with it, and now I use DVD Audio Extractor, which is in fact the same software, a bit more slower but much more safe! And you can also select the language (in this case, you can select the audio channel) and the racks to extract the audio... It rocks!!

I tried ImTOO. You are right. It works with dts-signal! :-) Thank you.

The DVD Audio Extractor version that i have doesn´t rip dts.
  2. Originally posted by JanRodiThe DVD Audio Extractor version that i have doesn´t rip dts.
    Well, I don't know anything 'bout DTS singnals...... The only thing I know is that I ripped the three channels of Sydney '93...
  3. Originally posted by JanRodi[..]
    I tried ImTOO. You are right. It works with dts-signal! :-) Thank you.

The DVD Audio Extractor version that i have doesn´t rip dts.

Great! And, what do you think of it? Awesome isn't it?
  4. This software ImTOO is really great!!!
  5. Originally posted by JanRodiThis software ImTOO is really great!!!

Yeah it is. It has much other great software.
    But what do you think of the DTS-rip? Sounds great?
  6. Do you think the audio-rip from Sydney is better than the one from Boston and Slane? For me, Slane's quality is the top!
  7. Originally posted by MWSAHDo you think the audio-rip from Sydney is better than the one from Boston and Slane? For me, Slane's quality is the top!

Yes it is, absolutely. The DTS rip of Sydney is far better than any other DVD audio rip. For me though
  8. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yes it is, absolutely. The DTS rip of Sydney is far better than any other DVD audio rip. For me though

Now I doubt if I have the DTS-rip or not...I ripped it with DVD Audio Extractor, but the sound could be better, I think. I'll take a look tomorrow..
  9. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Now I doubt if I have the DTS-rip or not...I ripped it with DVD Audio Extractor, but the sound could be better, I think. I'll take a look tomorrow..

If Bono's voice is really crystal clear and better to hear than the rest of the band.. then it's the DTS one
  10. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah it is. It has much other great software.
    But what do you think of the DTS-rip? Sounds great?

You´re right! It is really great

I knew how good the dts-rip will sound as i often downmix the dts on the original DVD-dts to headphone. You can do it with your Multichannel system.

But i wonder why they didn´t go this simple way to get a good PCM-track on the DVD. That one on the DVD is nearly the same muffled shit like on the older releases of Sydney.

I think Milan has the best sound. Although they sound different i think Sydney and Slane are similar in sound quality. Boston is not as good as the others. Chicago ts rubbish!