1. I was just too curious about the song under the wind, so had to :-) Can't get it any better than this without losing detail I think
  2. The Phrase Finder

About "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.
    » the real Author is Irina dunn. It's a féminism lyric used by bono.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Combining a tour of a new album with an AB tribute would be good. Play the album in full, play 7 new songs and play 5 or 6 hits. I’d rather have separate tours though because that would mean more shows and likely quite different setlists for an AB tour and a new tour.

Green Day did this when Dookie was 20 years old, they played Dookie in full in the middle of the set.
  4. Which popularized bootleg of this song was cut that have enraged fans forever?
  5. Sydney, obviously. More than the fact of cutting the song, I think what "enraged" (?) fans was the lame explanation about it... It's obvious they cut it for legal reasons to avoid trouble for getting a possibly-underage girl drinking on stage, and not for the sake of allowing the whole show to fit into a single VHS like they said

6. To further annoy fans they then included a version of the song from Yankee stadium as a bonus song on the Sydney cd set for the fanclub and they cut it short at the end.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:To further annoy fans they then included a version of the song from Yankee stadium as a bonus song on the Sydney cd set for the fanclub and they cut it short at the end.
    Yes BUT credit where credit is due: the champagne sequence with the mix of other shows is absolutely amazing. And the performance itself is better than the one from Sydney.

8. You can’t see a champagne sequence on cd though lol, it was fine for the outside broadcast special but the whole thing is sort of ruined for me by songs being cut and the guy talking during songs as well. It’s more of a film than a gig. For the cd they should have put a full version of it on there.
  9. Is there a source (non-YT/compressed) that has the Sydney video?