1. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:The way The Edge threw down and kicked his guitar at the end of Gone, he looked pissed! I read somewhere he got mad at Larry? Or am I imagining that?
    I’ve read something about Larry maybe ending the song early or I don’t know if he suggested they just butchered the song in general but that wasn’t the night the audio is taken from. They switched between footage of 2 shows for Boston but used audio for only 1 show which was a great performance not the butchered one. I think.
  2. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:The way The Edge threw down and kicked his guitar at the end of Gone, he looked pissed! I read somewhere he got mad at Larry? Or am I imagining that?
    It must be a rare occasion when Edge loses his s***. One could expect a short fuse from Bono yes.
  3. Well ,why is Larry still playing at 0:26?
  4. What exactly was the problem anyway? The ending seemed fine

Was he just doing that for the DVD for drama or...
  5. There was no problem with the ending we heard. There was a problem I believe with the footage we didn’t hear which is what we’re seeing the visuals for. The visuals weren’t from the show we’re hearing the audio from.
  6. If only they had mobile phones in Boston in 2001.

7. Agreed. Epic performance.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    There was no problem with the ending we heard. There was a problem I believe with the footage we didn’t hear which is what we’re seeing the visuals for. The visuals weren’t from the show we’re hearing the audio from.

The ending of 2001-06-05 sounds very similar to what is on the DVD

Idk 🤷‍♂️
  9. Out of all the live versions I’ve heard of the fly, edge’s guitar just soars in my opinion. Best version for me
  10. I can't see Edge throwing a $4K guitar to the floor and kick it just "for drama"