1. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Bono’s ramble about doctor king and community was so drab. No Larry during the intro. The overpowering synth sound at the flag. Meh.
    Bono was a bit meh and no Larry in the intro is very meh but the Moog was awesome - it's usually there just played using midi rather than Adam doing it but still... it's always fun seeing him do stuff that's not just the bass
  2. Originally posted by SvenR:I'm a bit in a Streets period at the moment, especially the version with the long and clean intro like the JT en LT ones.
    Listened to 27/12/1989 version of Dublin. Someone else hearing some strange things when Edge falls in the first 5 seconds. I dont know what happns, our is it just my crazy ears.

Anyone?
    When listening with headphones I hear it more clearly, sounds like something happens with the speed of the recording during the first 5 seconds when Edge drops in during the intro (around 1 minute)
  3. SLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANESLANE
  4. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:[..]
    Bono was a bit meh and no Larry in the intro is very meh but the Moog was awesome - it's usually there just played using midi rather than Adam doing it but still... it's always fun seeing him do stuff that's not just the bass
    Can you explain all of this statement more indepth, for someone that wants to go back and listen/compare
  5. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:[..]
    Are you talking about the bass pedal he used in the JT 17/19 tours? Seem to remember he used that on the original JT Tour as well
  6. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    Are you talking about the bass pedal he used in the JT 17/19 tours? Seem to remember he used that on the original JT Tour as well
    Yep - he used it all the way up to the Outside Broadcast leg of ZooTV then by the time Sydney came around it was gone..
  7. Thanks, didn't know that they got rid of it mid-ZooTV. Wasn't that higher synth sound also changed for the '93 legs?
  8. 1989-12-26 - Dublin
    1992-08-30 - New York
    1997-07-18 - Rotterdam
    Slane DVD
    2015-07-02 - Chicago
  9. I really liked Rotterdam.
  10. I don't think any version of Streets with Mother and Child Reunion deserves to be mentioned in this thread lol
  11. Tokyo 1 1989 is awesome.