1. Any Popmart and 360 Tours

2. He would break them if he touched the hi-hat in the intro. There's the explanation!
  3. I love this strong performance (and show) ! especially the end of the song :

4. For the intro alone

5. I still think popmart and Vertigo are the least versions I listen to. Jt Zoo TV era, Elevation and 360 are the versions I like. 2019 is the weakest
  6. Zoo tv and elevation tour versions are a good shout, I’d also add the I&E versions on the European leg with the Zooropa segue. I think the segue or intro is a massive part of what makes it tbh. Elevation Boston is probably my favourite version. I used to listen to the live medley of Bad/40 (snippet)/streets quite a lot on the electrical storm single when it came out.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:Zoo tv and elevation tour versions are a good shout, I’d also add the I&E versions on the European leg with the Zooropa segue. I think the segue or intro is a massive part of what makes it tbh. Elevation Boston is probably my favourite version. I used to listen to the live medley of Bad/40 (snippet)/streets quite a lot on the electrical storm single when it came out.
    Bono talked the whole way through the intro. The HERE HERE nonsense.
  8. It doesn’t bother me. The atmosphere builds up perfectly from Zooropa, the whole mood is perfect.
  9. I kinda like it when Bono talks through the intro and it goes straight into the drop
  10. Bono's speech during the intro of Streets in Kansas City on JT17 was one of the best parts of the entire show for me. I get chills every single time I think about it and it's easily my most re-watched video of any U2 performance I ever went and saw.

"In a time of fear, keep us faithful
    To justice, to the liberty of love
    To the courage of our conscience
    And to community
    Here
    In Kansas City" *fist pump*

*streets*

11. He probably used the same speech every night - won't bother to check because I could hardly care. It's a great one. It inspired me then and it gave me chills again now.
  12. Originally posted by MattG:He probably used the same speech every night - won't bother to check because I could hardly care. It's a great one. It inspired me then and it gave me chills again now.
    He did. It wasn’t a bad one by any means and for the most part he finished up before Edge kicked in.