1. That intro Amazing

Nice job dude
  2. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Completely agreed ! The performance of Bono in Sydney was the best one of RTST i think, though the versions at Vertigo-tour were also nice, different but nice

Hmm, nah, the Lovetown/ JT Tour versions were better, more in touch with the original feel of the song, the ZooTV versions were a bit melodramatic and overdone.

I love the performances from the Point Depot shows where Bono begins with the "we've got a lot of people travelling to see us tonight..." and then at the end sings "Dirty Old Town" with the audience.

EDIT: i will have to listen to Sergios live mix from the two PD shows, sounds interesting!
  3. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

Hmm, nah, the Lovetown/ JT Tour versions were better, more in touch with the original feel of the song, the ZooTV versions were a bit melodramatic and overdone.

I love the performances from the Point Depot shows where Bono begins with the "we've got a lot of people travelling to see us tonight..." and then at the end sings "Dirty Old Town" with the audience.

EDIT: i will have to listen to Sergios live mix from the two PD shows, sounds interesting!

I still prefer the ZooTV versions (melodramatic can be ok sometimes)
    But have to agree the Lovetown versions are very very good too, it's a close 2nd.
    But hey, that's a quote from 3 years ago so give me a break ok
    I think i even haven't heard a Point Depot show then yet

EDIT : just listened to your mix Sergio...
    So, Bono CAN play guitar then
    Btw, quite funny you've got almost the same avatar there then Vanquish

4. Maybe because it's my favorite U2 image ever So iconic and yet beautiful

5. I don't get it? I have a picture of Edge's U2 ring from the AB cover, who's avatar is similar to mine?

6. my avatar at Goear.com
  7. Love Edges guitar on this, the way it opens is incredible!
  8. Sergio, I just downloaded it.... amazing. So simple, it's something that I've wanted to do for a while. Thanks.

9. One of the best U2 Songs
  10. Sergio, that's a great version, thanks
    I never knew Bono really could play guitar.
  11. I think I'm the only one that's not that impressed with the guitar intro. He's picking out individual notes from variations on a chord. Oh well.