1. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Quadrophenia, Tommy, Along Came A Spider, HIStory, The Last Temptation are a few I can think of and enjoy. They should all be on Amazon UK.

Looking forward to the show as others will be too!

oh yeah Quadrophenia of course! how could i forget! one of my other favourite bands!

i am about to stick the show up on the 'other artist bootleg page'

enjoy!

2. [2]

here in brazil, a great site maked a votation for the mosts bands of rock of the world, and, the brazilian voted: first: Beatles, i dont remember who was the second, but U2 was in thirth. and, pinkfloyd dont passed the 11 place.
  3. I listened to some of their songs wish you were here, comfortably numb. Didnt get them, not easy to listen to and not exactly avant garde anymore.

Don't mind Another Brick in the Wall though.
  4. I love Pink Floyd and mainly post-Barret and pre-Dark Side stuff. It means 1968-1972. But because of live material. Their 10-20 minutes versions of the songs are excellent.
    And of course, I'm glad I was on their concert (in Prague). Yes, albums from 1987 and 1994 aren't nothing special, but show was amazing
  5. Love them: Dark Side is one of the best rock albums ever I think; but most of their albums are great classics. Including The Final Cut, excluding the very last one (the Division Bell).

I even went to see them live in 1994 - a great gig
  6. I really like Pink Floyd.

My favourite album is The Wall, especially the live version Is there anybody out there?

I saw them once in 1994, really impressive. One of the best concerts I've ever seen. I'm still looking for the bootleg of that gig: 4th september 1994 Rotterdam. So if anyone has it..?

Last year I also saw Roger Waters solo live, which was good too.

7. I really like them too, but the only album I have is The Wall, which I really love! I have some songs from Wish you where here too, but The Wall is the only album.
  8. i don't know them wel but i have their double live album "pulse" and it has some really good stuff.
  9. I saw Pink Floyd at Main Road, (Man City's old ground for all you non Football fans), in 1987 or 88. Absolutely superb show. Floyd are one of the greatest rock acts around. David Gilmour is an absolute legend. The solos on Comfortable Numb are perfection. Great to listen to late at night with the headphones on. Other favourites include Animals, Wish You Were Here, The Wall and Echoes. I gave The Final Cut a miss!

Maybe its just my strange musical tastes, but I remember listening to Pink Floyd then listening to Never Mind The B******s by the Sex Pistols...and liking them both!!! Anyone else out there remember Johnny Rotten wearing his 'I hate Pink Floyd T-Shirt'??

10. Soz, Echoes is the whole of side 2 on the album 'Meddle'....just want to correct that!
  11. Remy, you were right, my mistake, sorry,

Joshua tree-u2 and greatests hits-Bob Dylan
  12. Does anyone have any info on either Household Objects or The Big Spliff, or at least any unreleased songs or albums?