1. HTDAAB, like 3 years ago
  2. Technically the first U2 album I bought was Boy a few years ago. The first album I 'borrowed' from my parents and ripped was probably Zooropa or Rattle and Hum
  3. my very first u2 album was atyclb...but around 1996 i was already singing One and Miss Sarajevo in loudest tones because of the album Pavarotti and Friends....i just loved those live versions!!!! they're suberb!!!!
  4. Originally posted by snitchmy very first u2 album was atyclb...but around 1996 i was already singing One and Miss Sarajevo in loudest tones because of the album Pavarotti and Friends....i just loved those live versions!!!! they're suberb!!!!

I agree
  5. Rattle And Hum, born and raised...

I was born in 1986, and my conscious memories date back to around 3 years of age, and that's when I started listening to them. Over the course of my life I must have owned AT LEAST 3 different cassette tape copies AND 3 different CD copies of Rattle And Hum because I either lost it or kept wearing / scratching it out.

Imagine that, of the 14 million copies sold worldwide, I HAVE OWNED 6 OF THEM!

And then I moved onto... (drumroll, please)...

...RATTLE AND HUM the movie!!!
  6. Originally posted by Genaro92U2[..]

HAHA yeah that would be cool but i already have everything =( if they put all the private taped shows that they supposedly have saved for that then i would buy it all over again :0

Same here! Absolutely haha i would buy it in a heartbeat... imagine that it would be so cool
  7. Originally posted by ivovertigoWhat is your first U2 album that you have bought or have got...(is that good english? it sounds stupid)

mine was all that you can't leave behind..

that album infected me with the U2 virus and i love it!!

Under A Blood Red Sky and Zooropa...I won them in 1996 and I loved U2 since that year!!

See you friend!!
  8. First song was the Desire single.

Then I 'borrowed' Achtung Baby off a friend on cassette and ruined it so much that I had to get 2 copies - one for him and one for me. But I got those on CD.

Then Zooropa, Joshua Tree, War, Unforgettable Fire, Boy, Rattle & Hum, Boy. In the space of about 2 weeks..... Tough on the wallet that was!
  9. First was ATYCLB which I got for easter in 2003, then I got all the albums at the same time because of the iPod (well some guy sent me a burnt disc), but now I buy the originals. And the only ones I really listen to are Boy, Zooropa, Rattle and Hum or POP.
  10. unforgettable fire for me, and not looked back since.

11. ATYCLB as soon as it was released. Bought Slane soon after that and 2 years ago I bought all the albums and DVD's. (spend 200 euros on that, I guess, wanted to have the official stuff)
  12. The Joshua Tree like 7 years ago. My favourite album ever since. It took me some years before I discovered their other albums though. But now, I'm addicted....