1. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Off course not, U2start and the bootlegs will always be free!
    Just read the topic "The new U2start" in the site news / achtung baby forum, it will tell you all. There's just a new download link for every bootleg for premium members. But the free links will remain there too.

Okay, thats great news for me Remy Not that I don't appreciate all the work you put into this site, I really do, all the boots, the friendly attitude and open-minded forums are outstanding, never seen something like this anywhere before. It's just that paying money for "unneccesary" services isn't really possible for me right now, but in the future, when I earn more money and if this site still exists, I'll gladly pay some dollars for the extra services and to show my appreciation Thanks again!
  2. Originally posted by feffutI have a confession to make. I always skip Pride. I think the song is played way too slow, it is very overplayed and I just don't like it. I can't say that I hate it, but it is so boring to listen to so why bother? I feel the same for songs like Bullet and New Years Day. Overplayed, way to slow nowadays and no real passion, no energy. Theese three songs have one more thing in common: The album versions is great, they are all songs with a political message and they rely heavy on the passion and energy the band puts into them. I think that theese songs should be hidden deep into U2's closet, they belong to another time, another place Replace with Ultra Violet, Gone, One Tree Hill or something else.

Same for me (ironically, UF is my favorite album by far), + One

Too i hate Stuck in a Moment, it's too much a pop song (like the half of ATYCLB)
  3. Miami
    October
    The Refugee
    Elvis
  4. sunday bloody sunday's always awesome for me!!! personally i don't like mysterious ways up until the edg'es solo at the end... never been a fan of zoo station... love and peace or else... desire... YUK!!!
  5. On album I don't like Miami or Daddy's Gonna Pay....

Live the only song I've not enjoyed is.........

( * drum roll........ prepares for kick.....* )

Mysterious Ways. Love the album version, but live this sucks for me.
  6. Songs that suck..At least some Zooropa songs like Playboy Mansion. Zooropa I think was their weakest album. There are some good songs on it, but I don't like most of them.

For the rest, I agree with Remy. I like all the songs, some more than others, but I like them..
  7. Originally posted by MWSAHSongs that suck..At least some Zooropa songs like Playboy Mansion.

Strange, my Zooropa CD doesn't contain that track.
  8. Originally posted by MWSAHSongs that suck..At least some Zooropa songs like Playboy Mansion. Zooropa I think was their weakest album. There are some good songs on it, but I don't like most of them.

For the rest, I agree with Remy. I like all the songs, some more than others, but I like them..

Playboy Mansion is from the Pop album
  9. Originally posted by colbourne25desire... YUK!!!

As for the album version and most of the live versions I have to agree with you but the one from Washington 1992-08-16 is just so cool, especially when you see the video too.

10. i like them all every song has something special !
    and the strange thing is everytime when there is a new album
    it took me along time before i adore all the songs ...
    sounds maibe strange to you all but some songs i just begin to like when i heard them for the
    first time in there live versions .
    so as miami or new york or stuck in a moment or gone and staring at the sun .
    there is only one song i don't realy like and that's" sometimes you can't make it on your own "
    it's a great song with heavy lyric but i have nothing with it ....
    maibe because i love kite more than sycmioyo ....
    only like the part when bono sings :you're the reason i sing ...
    you're the reason why the opera is in me...Where are we now ?and so on .
  11. i love all of the U2 songs some more than others but i don't have a song that i hate, only the album version of party girl sucks!! but live it's really great.
  12. Originally posted by djrlewisOn album I don't like Miami or Daddy's Gonna Pay....

Live the only song I've not enjoyed is.........

( * drum roll........ prepares for kick.....* )

Mysterious Ways. Love the album version, but live this sucks for me.

Wow you're the first one who says that! For me live this song kicks arse (especially The Edge on the PopMart tour and on Slane Castle, WOW!)
    But I respect your opinion!