1. Originally posted by yeah[..]

The Chorus. The staves sound amazing but that 'Hanging on - You're all that's left to hold on to...' ruins it for me

Don't mean to jump in on your guys' conversation but I disagree. I think the chorus just soars for that song. I love when Bono uses that aching-yell he did so often back in the day

2. Don't mean to jump in on your guys' conversation but I disagree. I think the chorus just soars for that song. I love when Bono uses that aching-yell he did so often back in the day

Please join in. I agree with you
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Love it. What to like about Miami if you can pardon my questioning

Great lyrics, good melody, and, when played live, Edge's guitar is amazing. And as I mentioned Bono's stage show with the girls was a great moment during Popmart (the cap, the cigar, the dance...)
  4. But the noise of the song. It is just that. Noise. Easily my least and most dispised U2 song
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy
    Don't mean to jump in on your guys' conversation but I disagree. I think the chorus just soars for that song. I love when Bono uses that aching-yell he did so often back in the day

Please join in. I agree with you

Apparently we're not the only ones who feel that way because, and correct me if I'm wrong, that song was planned as the second single to be released for the Joshua Tree and a video was shot as well which has never been aired (?)
  6. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

Apparently we're not the only ones who feel that way because, and correct me if I'm wrong, that song was planned as the second single to be released for the Joshua Tree and a video was shot as well which has never been aired (?)

thats what we know officially. And unofficially Bono couldn't hit the big notes so why release it as 2nd Single and not be able to perform it live. I'm glad they never did release it though
  7. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

Apparently we're not the only ones who feel that way because, and correct me if I'm wrong, that song was planned as the second single to be released...

That doesn't mean too much. All because of you was a single, too.
  8. Originally posted by yeahNo worries, I have my beloved LOSSLESS audio and video bootlegs of Popmart with me here.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]That's quite authoritarian, Master. You can't change a Topic's title only because you don't like it...

Anyway, I adore them ALL, probably more than you do. U2 is a very important part of my Young Life, but I like some stuff more than other...

As the same U2 said, "Somedays are better than others..."

Whoops, that's a bug in this version of U2start. Title fixed!
  10. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Whoops, that's a bug in this version of U2start. Title fixed!

you should open the new U2start topic again. i've had a few suggestions over the past few days and had nowhere to post them. Many minds may be better than your own
  11. Originally posted by RemyWhoops, that's a bug in this version of U2start. Title fixed!
    Right!

I thought you were some kind of Authoritarian WebMaster... lol
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

you should open the new U2start topic again. i've had a few suggestions over the past few days and had nowhere to post them. Many minds may be better than your own

With the list of suggestions I already have I got a lot of work to do in the time frame that's available for me. If you have a list of suggestions you can mail it to remy at u2start.com, I make sure it goes to my todo list.