1. no problem. when the new U2start comes along and we pay to subscribe you should give us all @U2start e-mails. would be cool
  2. One word: Fire! They don't know why they made this one
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyno problem. when the new U2start comes along and we pay to subscribe you should give us all @U2start e-mails. would be cool

Don't think there's really need for that in a time where everyone already has a lot of e-mail addresses. But who knows
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyOne word: Fire! They don't know why they made this one

That one has grown on me. The studio version is, ehm... strange. Live it's pretty good. If only for the comical effect of their early 80es look...
  5. U2.com do it. It'l tempt me one day. my-email@U2.com. Personally i'd prefer my-email@U2start.com
  6. Originally posted by yeah[..]

That one has grown on me. The studio version is, ehm... strange. Live it's pretty good. If only for the comical effect of their early 80es look...

Yeah it looks quiite ridiculous but cool to watch
  7. Originally posted by RemyU2 songs just don't suck, period. I adore them all, no exceptions.

8. Originally posted by germcevoyno problem. when the new U2start comes along and we pay to subscribe you should give us all @U2start e-mails. would be cool

Will I have to pay for these great forums/bootleg-collections after the summen when the new U2start goes live???
  9. Originally posted by mario_cool[..]

Totally agreee with you!!!!

all U2 songs are amazing!! I'm pretty sure that I love every one of them.... maybe I get tired of listening this or that song once in a while, but I just listen to other song or era of U2!!! and a few weeks later it'll all start again...

JohnnyVOXX
  10. Originally posted by feffut[..]

Will I have to pay for these great forums/bootleg-collections after the summen when the new U2start goes live???

Off course not, U2start and the bootlegs will always be free!
    Just read the topic "The new U2start" in the site news / achtung baby forum, it will tell you all. There's just a new download link for every bootleg for premium members. But the free links will remain there too.
  11. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Off course not, U2start and the bootlegs will always be free!
    Just read the topic "The new U2start" in the site news / achtung baby forum, it will tell you all. There's just a new download link for every bootleg for premium members. But the free links will remain there too.

Plus premium users get a happy, approving picture of Bono in the header smiling down on their forum comments and bootleg choices. Standard users get creepy, leering Bono shown above
  12. Originally posted by rmann83[..]

Plus premium users get a happy, approving picture of Bono in the header smiling down on their forum comments and bootleg choices. Standard users get creepy, leering Bono shown above

Hahaha, absolutely!