1. I kinda hate Stuck in a moment and Playboy Mansion ...
    For the rest i think nowadays Pride and I Will Follow aren't good enymore, but we talket about that already in another topic
  2. Originally posted by yeahIf we stick to live songs of nowadays, then I'll add these to my 1st post

Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Pride
    I Will Follow
    Streets
    One
    Sometimes you can't make it...
    Miracle Drug
    With Or Without You

Agreed, except Streets, that's the greatest one for me, always souding good
  3. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Great lyrics, good melody, and, when played live, Edge's guitar is amazing. And as I mentioned Bono's stage show with the girls was a great moment during Popmart (the cap, the cigar, the dance...)

Kinda late but can you please give me a link (from YouTube for example) of that show you mention, I searched for it but i couldn't find it...?
    I saw a live version of Miami in Las Vegas and i was surprised how good it sounded, while the studio version totally sucked for me...
  4. Miami is shit
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Kinda late but can you please give me a link (from YouTube for example) of that show you mention, I searched for it but i couldn't find it...?
    I saw a live version of Miami in Las Vegas and i was surprised how good it sounded, while the studio version totally sucked for me...

He did that on virtually every Popmart show, but I'll get through my collection to get you a good one.
  6. It depends on mood. I used to hate any song written past the 80s. No I listen to there curent work to, although I havn't qute made the 90s jump yet. BTW, my aunt claims Bono was gay in the 90s. Is this true.
  7. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01. BTW, my aunt claims Bono was gay in the 90s. Is this true.

Invalid url 'http://[IMG]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/3717/passengersbonoliam01cq7.th.jpg[/IMG]'

Who cares?
  8. Originally posted by yeah[..]

[image]

Who cares?

hahaha i remember so many ppl used to get so mad if you posted that picture up on any website.

Bono and Liam wouldn't have very attractive babies though
    The Edge and Noel on the other hand...
  9. Originally posted by Benky[..]

Playboy Mansion is from the Pop album

Yeah, excuse moi I always confuse these two albums..
  10. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01 BTW, my aunt claims Bono was gay in the 90s. Is this true.

Oh well, Bono was totally mad those days