1. shout again when you sort the problem ...
    right now it still shows 0 seeders for the vertigo torrent ...

when you can connect properly, we should fix it together pretty fast I think !
  2. Originally posted by toysfornoise:shout again when you sort the problem ...
    right now it still shows 0 seeders for the vertigo torrent ...

when you can connect properly, we should fix it together pretty fast I think !

Thanks guys!

Any other suggestions other than checking the firewall settings, as to why I'm not showing up as a seeder?
  3. So new u2torrents this weekend. Curious how they do. Current system is dated.

There is a small, tight, community there (not that that is bad, on the contrary). I wonder if they expand their forum features. Which are none existent at the moment

Cant wait to see how our colleagues will do
  4. one more torrent for me and I pass the 500gb down/500gb up mark
  5. You've got a 90GB lead
  6. Originally posted by Risto:So new u2torrents this weekend. Curious how they do. Current system is dated.

There is a small, tight, community there (not that that is bad, on the contrary). I wonder if they expand their forum features. Which are none existent at the moment

Cant wait to see how our colleagues will do

I love u2torrents and really hope they can establish a forum there. There r some great guys around.
  7. Too bad they censor.

They are one step ahead of China banning u2start.com
  8. Are we forbidden in China?
  9. No on u2torrents

U2start is censored as *********

10. Thats funny, cause many of the u2torrents Mods are registered here. So what? Maybe you have to talk with them. I can't understand the ban.
  11. Hi,

do you like the new site from u2torrents? I hate it! I want the old site back!
  12. I know, I dont really care about ignoring us though. Obviously a lot of bootlegs from here come from there. But we are not really in a competition of anything.

Anyway the new U2torrents is online, i dont know what to think of it. Other torrent system is used now, with more advanced options. But after a quick look there are still things lacking imho. Especially the cohesion between sources of a show is lacking. Although the search is better, it would be great if all sources would be listed on a 'show' page. But you all know why i'm pro 'show pages'

In general U2T looks a lot better though Thumbs up!