1. I have to reseed all my torrents. I'm not sure yet if I'll do this.
  2. Yeah, because of the new version all the old torrents are gone!
    I was just downloading one, now i'm stuck at 57,3% !
  3. Originally posted by jopvr:Yeah, because of the new version all the old torrents are gone!
    I was just downloading one, now i'm stuck at 57,3% !

Same to me. I was downloading a new source from Barca 2009-07-02.

26.3% then end.

4. Others can rejoin seeding as well. But sooner or later they had to change their software. It was outdated.

5. Im still downloading that one. µTorrent remembered the seeder. Its nearly finished
  6. I like it
  7. looking better. Stole a few GB's from me. Hopefully the Barcelona and Paris multicams I was on remembered how far on they were.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:looking better. Stole a few GB's from me. Hopefully the Barcelona and Paris multicams I was on remembered how far on they were.

Also miss some uploaded gigabytes here. But it was to be expected that the conversion was done a few days back.
  9. Give it time! I'm sure it'll turn out well once everything is there and working...still some bugs to sort out it seems.

I'm gonna re-upload my bootlegs during the day. And I'm sure many other bootlegs will be uploaded again. If not by the original creator/uploader, then by a member who wants to increase his/her ratio.
    Don't worry about unfinished bootlegs, everything will be fine I'm sure
  10. I know, i might pop a few up later today
  11. switchover is a nuisance
  12. For me U2torrents is down at the moment. Is the site down for everybody? Earlier today I saw the new site but now I get the following message:

Warning: stdhead(themes/default/block.php) [function.stdhead]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u2torren/public_html/backend/functions.php on line 268

Fatal error: stdhead() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'themes/default/block.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/u2torren/public_html/backend/functions.php on line 268