1. I keep on my track. The funniest hair is from the October-War-Unforgettable eras.

2. fucking hell thats bad. How does it defy gravity like that. The Dortmund show has some terrible hair to

3. I liked the JT tour and Rattle and Hum era when he had the long hair under the hat. I liked the highlights like he had in the New Year's Day video. But I also liked it during Popmart, Elevation and Vertigo.
  4. Zoo Tv era kinda gay for us gays to be talkinag about hair LOL but its still U2 so its still cool.
  5. UF mullet/Pop hair (but not bald like in part of the Popmart tour)
  6. I loved his long hair !!!
    Just look at the Joshua Tree-Rattle And Hum period ! Excellent

And then that cool haircut with ZooTV, maybe a bit too fatty... So i give it second place

I don't really like his short hair...
  7. I think his new look is his best look with the short hair, red glasses and 5 oclock shadow going on. And that goes for Edge & Adam too. Larry looks like...well, Larry. The band looks better than ever
  8. Originally posted by LikeASongI keep on my track. The funniest hair is from the October-War-Unforgettable eras.

[image]

Yea,I don't like this kind of hair
  9. Originally posted by rmann83I think his new look is his best look with the short hair, red glasses and 5 oclock shadow going on. And that goes for Edge & Adam too. Larry looks like...well, Larry. The band looks better than ever

yeah, the little beard is pretty cool...but short hair is not cool at all.
  10. Originally posted by thechicken[..]

yeah, the little beard is pretty cool...but short hair is not cool at all.

Agreed
    It's better with long hair
  11. long hiar as in Elevation and Zoo TV is great. Anything other than those two periods = mulletness and sheer 1980's. Bono didn't really come into himself into 1991! He didn't actually become Bono until ZooTV. I don't really know how to explain it but he didn't become the rockstar and have that presence he has now until that period. As far as the beginning of Vertigo and rock & roll hall of fame induction. He looked like Predator. Horrible. Made him look old and like an idiot! New short hair, is trying to be Pop era however, he looks a lot older now, so I dont think it works as well
  12. ok...i'm a girl! and this IS the topic for me!!!! lool

i absolutely love almost all his haircuts since the yearly days of the band....the ones i don't like are pop era and nowadays similar cut.... i didn't like so much of the late vertigo long cut... that little glimpse od reddish hair..... iuc!
    but the others ones were great!!!! they really suited each era!!!! and i agree with likeasong!!! the mullet rules!!!