1. wow that beach looks class. its still snowy here, all over the pavements, not melted for like a week

2. Oh we got a good 20 minutes or so

I can't actually remember it being this cold in summer, last weekend was pouring rain!

3. this looks incredibly good I may be a wee bit jealous

here, it has snowed since last night, through the whole day and it's not supposed until tomorrow night. we still have about 40cm snow from previous snow fall and they foresaid another 40 until 2morrow eve. I'm delighted. Not. Temperatures are currently around -2°C and will drop down to -10°C until tomorrow again.
    The roads are incredibly ice and slippery, the local authorities have run out of salt and grain. Hundreds of accidents on the highways
  4. Currently -1 Celsius (30.2 F) here in Bergen op Zoom, Holland...

This is what it looked like last Sunday from my daughter's appartment nearby.

After that it snowed much more (most of it is still there).
    The following nights it will be -6 Celsius (21.2 F) and during the day -1 C (30.2F)
    and more snow expected..... So : White Christmas anyway...

A friend of mine lives in Jakarta, Indonesia and I spoke to him monday, it was 29 C (84.2 F)
    there
  5. Originally posted by Kareltje538:Currently -1 Celsius (30.2 F) here in Bergen op Zoom, Holland...

This is what it looked like last Sunday from my daughter's appartment nearby.

[image]

After that it snowed much more (most of it is still there).
    The following nights it will be -6 Celsius (21.2 F) and during the day -1 C (30.2F)
    and more snow expected..... So : White Christmas anyway...

A friend of mine lives in Jakarta, Indonesia and I spoke to him monday, it was 29 C (84.2 F)
    there

No, -1*C is better than 29*C if you've got enough clothes. (But not good if you have to drive)
  6. In Saarland is more snow than ever!!!
  7. snow and ice almost gone here in the north of england, there was enough left yesterday to make for a white(ish) christmas though.

i lo'd so hard at that.