1. That's good. I went to the snow during the Australian winter holidays and I was expecting it to be cold, but it was only 0*C.
  2. -23 degrees celsius in Helsinki Finland. And 70 centimeters snow.
  3. Melbourne today

4. Melbourne rained two out of three days I was there. Two days!!! It's like rain knows when I'm out late, it'll start pouring. It did it at the U2 show in the line and it did it a week later back home at the GnR show.

It's beautiful outside at the moment. Yesterday I went out for the day and it was hot as all hell. Of course in the morning it was nice and cool and thought maybe I'd wear a jacket out. Big mistake when you don't take something to put your jacket in when it does indeed get hot. Never again - I'll be checking the weather forecasts before I head out again and over two hours from home.
  5. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Melbourne rained two out of three days I was there. Two days!!! It's like rain knows when I'm out late, it'll start pouring. It did it at the U2 show in the line and it did it a week later back home at the GnR show.

It's beautiful outside at the moment. Yesterday I went out for the day and it was hot as all hell. Of course in the morning it was nice and cool and thought maybe I'd wear a jacket out. Big mistake when you don't take something to put your jacket in when it does indeed get hot. Never again - I'll be checking the weather forecasts before I head out again and over two hours from home.

I thought it might have rained at Sydney 1, but it didn't. It was a hot night and Bono wouldn't stop drinking water.