1. Originally posted by stefano1973[..]

it should sound more like:

"You kind of invented the movie-stuff, didn't ya ?
    Yeah, under stained-glass windows there were the first movies
    Stories told, trough color, projected by sunlight
    The Duomo, just up the road, is like the first cinéma in Italy"

Well, actually it's kinda a weird speech, but I assume it is related to the Milan Dome, its colored stain glasses and the light projected by them into the church creates some magnificent visuals.....

This is my understanding.....by knowing the Duomo, I can say that

Oh common, the only thing you changed was Glomo to Duomo....
  2. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Oh common, the only thing you changed was Glomo to Duomo....

yes ok, but it gives a sense to a nonsense speech

3. 1981-05-29 New York

During I Fall Down: "Uh, I don't know who's throwing the little white rats onto the stage. But I think you've got the wrong band,
    we're from Dublin but were U2 you know?"
  4. 'Daddy, if thats's you, we're not coming home until you take your horns off''

Rather amusing comment left by Bono's young daughter on the answering machine as Mr Macphisto phoned home from the RDS Zooropa show on the 27th August
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy'Daddy, if thats's you, we're not coming home until you take your horns off''

Rather amusing comment left by Bono's young daughter on the answering machine as Mr Macphisto phoned home from the RDS Zooropa show on the 27th August

haha! I like that. Very funny!
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

haha! I like that. Very funny!

downloaded the show just to hear it. very nice moment indeed
  7. 'Thank God we aren't called the Red Hot Chilli Peppers'

Bono's response at a show in Salt Lake city when fans had drew a 50ft 'U2' sign on the hills looking over the stadium.

1997-05-03 - Rice Stadium - Salt Lake City
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy'Thank God we aren't called the Red Hot Chilli Peppers'

Bono's response at a show in Salt Lake city when fans had drew a 50ft 'U2' sign on the hills looking over the stadium.

Uahahahahahahaa.. xDDDDDDDDDDD
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy'Thank God we aren't called the Red Hot Chilli Peppers'

Funny!
  10. Originally posted by stefano1973[..]

yes ok, but it gives a sense to a nonsense speech

11. Originally posted by BelgianBono"........ ( i don't understand the 2 first sentences...)
    Electrical outputs...
    Somethings collaps thing
    Power outage
    Power outage
    Power outage

heheheuh... Where IS The Fly ?! "
    And just at that "THE FLY" Edge begins with The Fly

Brazil 2006

Love that one!!
  12. "Look Edge...a beach ball!"

I also like:"Who's working for who here?" during Stuck In A Moment,Sao Paulo 2006-20-02