1. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni"Look Edge...a beach ball!"

I also like:"Who's working for who here?" during Stuck In A Moment,Sao Paulo 2006-20-02

Hahaha, yeah, how could i forget that
    "Look (Bono pointing at Edge)no sweat... (Bono pointing at himself) sweat..."
  2. "I came in my underwear tonight" Bono live in Berlin
  3. Originally posted by BelgianBono"I came in my underwear tonight" Bono live in Berlin

haha!
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBono"I came in my underwear tonight" Bono live in Berlin

5. Originally posted by germcevoy'Daddy, if thats's you, we're not coming home until you take your horns off''

Rather amusing comment left by Bono's young daughter on the answering machine as Mr Macphisto phoned home from the RDS Zooropa show on the 27th August

Fantastic one!.....I'd have likely said the same as her
  6. Bono: Hello? Is this Speedy Pizza? I'd like to order 10,000 pizzas for Detroit. We're at the Palace. D'a know the Palace? Yeah, I AM serious. I'm very serious. You can't make 10,000? Just make as many as you can. OK. What? My name is Bono.
  7. Originally posted by gmcBono: Hello? Is this Speedy Pizza? I'd like to order 10,000 pizzas for Detroit. We're at the Palace. D'a know the Palace? Yeah, I AM serious. I'm very serious. You can't make 10,000? Just make as many as you can. OK. What? My name is Bono.

Haha
  8. Originally posted by gmcBono: Hello? Is this Speedy Pizza? I'd like to order 10,000 pizzas for Detroit. We're at the Palace. D'a know the Palace? Yeah, I AM serious. I'm very serious. You can't make 10,000? Just make as many as you can. OK. What? My name is Bono.

Didn't they end up making a couple hundred and getting them to the Palace before the show ended? At least, that's how the story goes...
  9. Originally posted by mrclc[..]

Didn't they end up making a couple hundred and getting them to the Palace before the show ended? At least, that's how the story goes...

That's right, they delivered a couple of hundreds pizza's at that concert....hilarious!!!
  10. Originally posted by mrclc[..]

Here is Bonos pizza call:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dwq83i

11. Originally posted by gmcBono: Hello? Is this Speedy Pizza? I'd like to order 10,000 pizzas for Detroit. We're at the Palace. D'a know the Palace? Yeah, I AM serious. I'm very serious. You can't make 10,000? Just make as many as you can. OK. What? My name is Bono.
    History. Awesome piece of History.
  12. "Hi We're U2, we're a rockband. It's good to have us here"