1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]History. Awesome piece of History.

totally agreed!!!
  2. Bono - "I Promise not to kiss your ass but to kick it"

(At the end of AIWIY, Sarajevo 09-23-1997)
  3. Originally posted by LikeASongOssama Bin Laden can kissssssss my royal Irish ass... (Providence 2001-10-30)...

which song was that during likeasong???

"Goodbye Sydney" at the melbourne show was priceless for us aussies!!!

at the start of Miracle drug in Gothenburg in bono's speech... "I was telling some people this week... how those four notes........ five notes....... four?" very funny... give it a listen!!!
  4. Originally posted by colbourne25"Goodbye Sydney" at the melbourne show was priceless for us aussies!!!
    Hahahaha very funny indeed. I love how Edge tries to correct it... Thank you Sydney, Melbourne, etc... xD
    Originally posted by colbourne25which song was that during likeasong???
    After (or before, can't remember) Stuck In A Moment.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Hahahaha very funny indeed. I love how Edge tries to correct it... Thank you Sydney, Melbourne, etc... xD[..]After (or before, can't remember) Stuck In A Moment.

thanks alot mate!!
  6. Originally posted by colbourne25thanks alot mate!!
    Always welcomee!!!
  7. He forgot Adelaide though!!!
  8. Originally posted by drewhigginsHe forgot Adelaide though!!!

yeh he did!!! still funny..... geez he copped some boos tho!!! (i was there)
  9. Originally posted by drewhigginsHe forgot Adelaide though!!!

where's that avatar from anyways drew??? looks awesome as!!! which song is it during too by the way??
  10. Originally posted by drewhigginsHe forgot Adelaide though!!!

sorry about the double post!!! my bad!!
  11. Originally posted by colbourne25where's that avatar from anyways drew??? looks awesome as!!! which song is it during too by the way??
    The photo of the Drew's avatar is taken during Zoo Station.
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]History. Awesome piece of History.

From which concert is this..?