1. Bono pointing to God and then asking out loud "Do you believe in...The Edge ?!" (with a tone of "wtf")
  2. "Byebye Mickey "

Bono just grapped a balloon of Mickey Mouse at Vertigo concert in Amsterdam, then lets i go to the sky and waves it goobye
  3. Sorry to post for the 5th time after each other but i found this really funny...
    It's one of those calls of MacPhisto...

"I was hoping, it would rain...
    What dou you think the chances of rain are this evening ??
    Well that spoilt my chance with the young ladies... ( )
    If my make-up was smudged...

Don't you think Graham Cornes is a sexy man ?
    He's great with the young ladies, shall i give him a telephone call "

If you want to see this and the telephone call, here's a link

EXTRA INFO (to understand the joke)
    Graham Cornes was into football in Australia and just married with a 17 year old girl then
    He's kinda laughing with it
  4. during the opening night of the 5th leg of the vertigo tour during the One speech he says "look at that beautiful moon! Oh, it's a spotlight." LOL
  5. Originally posted by Genaro92U2during the opening night of the 5th leg of the vertigo tour during the One speech he says "look at that beautiful moon! Oh, it's a spotlight." LOL

LOL!! that's awesome!!!
  6. "Last Night On Earth" (live from Mexico City)

I went looking
    I went looking for spirit, found alcohol

7. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFan"Last Night On Earth" (live from Mexico City)

I went looking

LOL
  8. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFan"Last Night On Earth" (live from Mexico City)

I went looking

I was looking for soul, found some style
    (I don't understand/remember what he yells after)

The whole conversation with Monique the travel agent at Rotterdam(I think its on Bono's Birthday) is great! One of the best of McPhisto.

I'm writing this from my memory and I'm a spanish speaker, so I'm sorry if I make a mistake:

- (...) Rock'n roll is so wild, such a broad(?) thing... nobody really know what it is. (...)
    - Around about this time I often make a telephone call... sometimes to the president of the United States but not tonight...
    Tonight... I'm going to call to my travel agent, 'cause I'm tired of all this.
    (The audience screams in dissaprovement)
    - Don't get me wrong I love you!
    (the audience cheers)
    - But I love myself as well... (LOL!)
    (Makes the call)

A woman voice: (something in dutch I think, sorry if it's not ), there's one call ahead of you, please hold the line
    McPhisto: Hello! Somebody pick up the phone! (a music is played) They are playing my tune, I'm huge in Moscow! Ta-ta-da-daaaa-da-daaa
    The same voice: Everyone is still busy, please hold the line. (the music again)
    McPhisto: We don't mind waiting, do you? (Audience: No!!") We' have all night, do we? We don't mind paying a hundred thousand fine, do we? Anyway off with the horns I think I'll have more luck if they don't know who I am! Ta-ta da-da daaaa
    Monique: (sth in dutch) This is (...),
    McPhisto: Hello?
    M: Good evening sir.
    MP: Do you speak English?
    M: Yes, sir.
    MP: Hello, I'm looking for a fly in shiphold, I'd like to leave Amsterdam this evening, is that at all posible?
    M: Hm... don't think so...
    MP: What do you have leaving this evening?
    M: I don't think... anything...
    MP: Tomorrow morning then?
    M: Yes. Where do you want to go, sir?
    MP: Hmmm, I don't really ming, as long as it's sunny. (the crowd laughes)
    M: Well, it's suppoes to be sunny tomorrow here, in Amsterdam!
    (the crowd now it's really loud)
    MP: That's what they said about yesterday, there was a terrible thunderstorm, it ruined my hair!
    M: Oh really? (laughs)
    MP: I'd like something exotic, something like Singapur...
    M: Singapur, of course. Let me check... I have one flight, but not on the morning, it leaves tomorrow evening.
    MP: And where is it going?
    M: To Singapur.
    MP: Thank you. I... just might make it.
    M: Oh, I see...
    MP: You're a very nice lady, what's your name?
    M: My name is Monique.
    MP: Could I sing you a song, Monique?
    M: Oh, that would be nice.
    MP: If you could just wait on the line...
    (Ultraviolet starts)

9. That one in rotterdam is certainly one of the best.
  10. Bono to i think the audience: Will you catch me this time if i fall???
  11. I think its the 11/18/87 show. All The Reagan bashing is good a well as the lines during out of control.
  12. 'Hey Bruce, have you ever seen the Edge play?'

Just after that Edge starts a great solo. During ''Stand By Me'' in 1987, collaboration wiht Bruce Springsteen.