1. Originally posted by gmcSex Pistols - Never Mind The Bollocks..........timeless classic.

Bodies.......

You know that band that named themselves after this recod: the bollock brothers?

Listening to Johnny Cash by the way, Big River
  2. Never heared of 'em.What a great name for band.Given me a idea to start a new thread though..............Funniest Band Names or something,watcha reckon ?
  3. Originally posted by gmcNever heared of 'em.What a great name for band.Given me a idea to start a new thread though..............Funniest Band Names or something,watcha reckon ?

good idea! I just read an interview with Matt Groening, that guy from the Simpsons, he used to be a musicjournalist and only gave bands with silly names good comments.
    By the way, I never heard of them either till I met the singer once, he kept telling me "tell sour friends you met the bollock brothers", I had no idea what he was talking about
  4. Originally posted by an07[..]

good idea! I just read an interview with Matt Groening, that guy from the Simpsons, he used to be a musicjournalist and only gave bands with silly names good comments.
    By the way, I never heard of them either till I met the singer once, he kept telling me "tell sour friends you met the bollock brothers", I had no idea what he was talking about

Are you sure that wasn't just a chat up line ?
  5. Just listened to Stay/Satellite of Love and Bad from RDS Arena!
  6. Originally posted by gmc[..]

Are you sure that wasn't just a chat up line ?

lol, if so, didn't work They do actually exist, I've seen them several times since then
  7. people get ready with maria mckee 1989-27-12 live in the the point depot
    great u2 show .
  8. Bruce Springsteen - The Promised land

9. Autobahn - Kraftwerk
  10. Rain Fall Down (2006 Live From Tokyo) - The Rolling Stones great song and soundboard
  11. Don't Call Me White - NOFX
  12. Kraftwerk - Franz Schubert