1. Originally posted by sadb7788It's certainly a wonderful performance looking at Bono's almost perfect voice, at his great energy...
    Do I really have to respond to this point?

I agree with all the ohter points (indeed it's a great performance, I only said that there are much better perfs), but Bono's almost perfect voice...

Bono's almost perfect voice: 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1993. · · · · Period.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Do I really have to respond to this point?

I agree with all the ohter points (indeed it's a great performance, I only said that there are much better perfs), but Bono's almost perfect voice...

Bono's almost perfect voice: 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1993. · · · · Period.

I must agree with you here
  3. Well, personally I like his voice also during the Elevation and Vertigo Tours when it's good. In shows like London 2005-06-18, Saitama 2006-12-04, Milan 2005-07-21, Slane Castle 2001-09-01,... his voice is goot to listen to, even if it's no more his greatest one.
    Apart from this, for me a singer's voice is perfect when it succeedes in singing a song perfectly. As Bono in Chicago sang Vertigo almost perfectly, his voice was almost perfect.

4. Originally posted by sadb7788Well, personally I like his voice also during the Elevation and Vertigo Tours when it's good. In shows like London 2005-06-18, Saitama 2006-12-04, Milan 2005-07-21, Slane Castle 2001-09-01,... his voice is goot to listen to, even if it's no more his greatest one.
    The voice in Slane was painful to hear. It's a great concert, but his voice... It sounded like a POPMart show!
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]The voice in Slane was painful to hear. It's a great concert, but his voice... It sounded like a POPMart show!

We probabily have two different shows of the same date...
  6. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

We probabily have two different shows of the same date...

Exactly, I love his voice on Slane on some songs. Wake Up Dead Man for instance is awesome.
  7. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Exactly, I love his voice on Slane on some songs. Wake Up Dead Man for instance is awesome.

thats absolutley correct. Thats about it though
  8. Originally posted by RemyExactly, I love his voice on Slane on some songs. Wake Up Dead Man for instance is awesome.
    Indeed it's one of the most moving moments I've ever seen. Awesome.
  9. I was watching this today and my mom had an interesting question. During MW you can see very clear that Bono wears some badges. Does anyone know what kind of badges those are?
  10. Originally posted by markp91:I was watching this today and my mom had an interesting question. During MW you can see very clear that Bono wears some badges. Does anyone know what kind of badges those are?

I always just assumed they were random, added by the designer kind of badges, not meant to be anything more but part of the outfit....his aesthetic during that part of the show, especially Zoo Station, is some kind of cop/officer of some kind....looks cool though; a very sleak look....I like the jacket he ended up wearing but it certainly is kind of weird......it's definitely a character of sorts though
  11. Originally posted by thefly07:[..]

I always just assumed they were random, added by the designer kind of badges, not meant to be anything more but part of the outfit....his aesthetic during that part of the show, especially Zoo Station, is some kind of cop/officer of some kind....looks cool though; a very sleak look....I like the jacket he ended up wearing but it certainly is kind of weird......it's definitely a character of sorts though

Well, I thought the same, but you never know with Bono
    And it's a cool outfit indeed, a sort of 2005-version of The Fly
  12. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

Well, I thought the same, but you never know with Bono
    And it's a cool outfit indeed, a sort of 2005-version of The Fly

definitely