1. I like the Version of Live8 2005!!!!!
  2. Originally posted by Elektrik20075) Live 8 2005. All right, his voice is not as good as before, but still this version is much better than any Vertigo tour's.
    Yesssssss It's fantastic. I forgot it.

I also love the version in Sao Paulo 2006-02-20. Those people singing out loud instead of Bono makes me go nuts instantly.
  3. Originally posted by MidgarWell there's a thread about the best version of Bad already what's ppls opinion on the best version of one?

the studio version

4. i agree with like a song, the sao paulo version is very good one, those brazliain people can reaqlly make some noise. i also like bono's speech before the song when he mentions the carnaval in brazil.
  5. Originally posted by walkoni agree with like a song, the sao paulo version is very good one, those brazliain people can reaqlly make some noise. i also like bono's speech before the song when he mentions the carnaval in brazil.
    We love Brazil... We love the carnival... Because there everyone has to meet each other... The old and the young, the rich and the poor... And on the left and on the right. This is good! Cos to beat poverty all of us have to work together, as ONE... Really moving

PS. I once heard a communist politician of here (Gaspar Llamazares) saying a really similar speech to that one of Bono...
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Yesssssss It's fantastic. I forgot it.

I also love the version in Sao Paulo 2006-02-20. Those people singing out loud instead of Bono makes me go nuts instantly.

Bono almost crys when the crowd takes over the first verse. Touching moment.
  7. Definitely Tacoma. It's fantastic. I also really like the version from Kansas City 10/18/92. Bono does a really cool bit at the end that I haven't heard in any other version.
  8. Originally posted by aparofanDefinitely Tacoma. It's fantastic. I also really like the version from Kansas City 10/18/92. Bono does a really cool bit at the end that I haven't heard in any other version.

thats the only thing that can set one performance of One apart from any other. Theres not a lot of room for snippets so little variations like this make these performance stick out. Great version
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]We love Brazil... We love the carnival... Because there everyone has to meet each other... The old and the young, the rich and the poor... And on the left and on the right. This is good! Cos to beat poverty all of us have to work together, as ONE... Really moving

Almost correct.
    Great speech indeed!!!
    Originally posted by LikeASongPS. I once heard a communist politician of here (Gaspar Llamazares) saying a really similar speech to that one of Bono...

...perhaps he was meaning "the old and the young, the not-very-poor working class man and the poor man, ...on the left/centre-left and on the left/left".
  10. fabian dase evolution practicing last sunday