1. Originally posted by U2starterI like version from Zoo TV Tempe 1992-10-24 where Bono changes lyrics and is a little bit angry because he dedicates this version to former Governor Ed Mechum, who had refused to recognize Martin Luther King day as a holiday in Arizona in 1987. So this version is special. But definite version is without any doubt Tacoma version. And I think there can be more verisons from early Zoo TV which have some improvisations and are different from traditional zoo versions

1993-05-10 - Rotterdam. Bono forgets the lyrics and has to make up a verse on the spot. Great performance
  2. Falling in love with the 1992-04-21 - Tacoma, Washington - Tacoma Dome version... way to bump a 2 year sleeping topic huh
  3. Originally posted by dieder:Falling in love with the 1992-04-21 - Tacoma, Washington - Tacoma Dome version... way to bump a 2 year sleeping topic huh

Ends with the craziests notes Bono ever sang. Good version

My favourites (mostly elevation shows):

* Irving Plaza
    * 2009-11-05 Berlin
    * Slane Castle
    * Elevation Stockholm
    * ZooTV new york

4. Live From Chicago 2005 DVD Verison is my favourite
  5. My favorite is the version from Slane 2001
  6. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

Ends with the craziests notes Bono ever sang. Good version

My favourites (mostly elevation shows):

* Irving Plaza
    * 2009-11-05 Berlin
    * Slane Castle
    * Elevation Stockholm
    * ZooTV new york

[YouTube Video]

Also like the extended solo by Edge on the Tacoma version...

Jep those are all great... also the Modena version is pretty different but amazing.
  7. My favorite one would be the one from the 2nd Elevation Stockholm night. Rather unknown bootleg, but a great one overall, with One being the highlight...
  8. Originally posted by markp91:My favorite one would be the one from the 2nd Elevation Stockholm night. Rather unknown bootleg, but a great one overall, with One being the highlight...

Great bootleg Our secret
  9. Great versions comes from early ZOO TV shows, i also like U23D version - extended intro is fantastic!!!!

10. No I don't like that O/one. Bono shouting 'ONE' during the solo
  11. like the 2003 version from Croke Park. Orchestral again but with more guitar. Nice snippet at the end too

12. Yes, only one with orchestra i really like though. The 'No them, there is only us' snippet works. Still prefer 'do you hear me coming lord', but for a change its great