1. Hello
    I like this One from Tacoma, 1992-04-21.
  2. Helsinki 2. Almost perfect
  3. Listening to Frankfurt now, quite good too. Best still is Slane or something from Zoo
  4. Random trivia/question: what is the earliest One has been played at a regular tour show (= not counting Glastonbury and its "dress rehearsal", Anaheim 2) since the end of Zoo TV? I'd say Zagreb 360 which was a complete surprise with One appearing at #7th out of the blue.

I also wonder the same about WOWY but I'm rather sure nothing beats San Diego 2005 with WOWY being played 6th...
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Random trivia/question: what is the earliest One has been played at a regular tour show (= not counting Glastonbury and its "dress rehearsal", Anaheim 2) since the end of Zoo TV? I'd say Zagreb 360 which was a complete surprise with One appearing at #7th out of the blue.

I also wonder the same about WOWY but I'm rather sure nothing beats San Diego 2005 with WOWY being played 6th...
    Ahem, WOWY was played 5th on Lovetown Tokyo 1
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:Random trivia/question: what is the earliest One has been played at a regular tour show (= not counting Glastonbury and its "dress rehearsal", Anaheim 2) since the end of Zoo TV? I'd say Zagreb 360 which was a complete surprise with One appearing at #7th out of the blue.

And One was played 5th on the magical "Zoo TV Elevation" show in Chicago.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Random trivia/question: what is the earliest One has been played at a regular tour show (= not counting Glastonbury and its "dress rehearsal", Anaheim 2) since the end of Zoo TV? I'd say Zagreb 360 which was a complete surprise with One appearing at #7th out of the blue.

Pfft, Anaheim 2 was an actual show, don't toss that! They clearly wanted to do a big AB run. So that counts with One at #5.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:Random trivia/question: what is the earliest One has been played at a regular tour show (= not counting Glastonbury and its "dress rehearsal", Anaheim 2) since the end of Zoo TV? I'd say Zagreb 360 which was a complete surprise with One appearing at #7th out of the blue.

Zagreb was not entirely out of the blue, they already played it early in the set in Amsterdam (2nd show).

Edit: also Dublin 1 and Gothenburg 1
  9. Definitely Tacoma, 21/04/1992
  10. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    Zagreb was not entirely out of the blue, they already played it early in the set in Amsterdam (2nd show).

Edit: also Dublin 1 and Gothenburg 1
    Yeah I saw Gothenburg right after posting my trivia, I did a review of all 1st leg setlists One was 10th in Dublin and 9th in Amsterdam.
  11. Ohhh that's right! And we were just talking about that gig the other day with @KieranU2... My bad.

Amazing find about WOWY being played 5th in Tokyo, thanks for that. Man, Lovetown was definitely something else!
  12. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]

Pfft, Anaheim 2 was an actual show, don't toss that! They clearly wanted to do a big AB run. So that counts with One at #5.
    Haha yeah I know, but everyone assumed it was just a rehearsal/practice for Glastonbury so it doesn't really count as the "setlist madness" I was looking for. I'm very well aware of how amazing was Anaheim2, and I can't tell you how much I envy those of you who got to witness that. And also having a top notch recording helps a lot! Thanks again for that.