1. It´s so hard but i think One Live Modena 1995 from Pavarotti & Friends anyway watch this videomixes of ONE

2. Aint had the time to review the full topic so apologies if already mentioned but the version played at the Brit Awards in 2001 takes some beating.

Remember watching it that night - gave me goosebumps. Still does
  3. This one?

One of my favourites too.
  4. Walking Away by Craig David.
  5. nice version

6. You guys can't be serious, I thought it was rather average, what was special? besides the snippet, which isn't as good as the normal "do you hear me coming, Lord"

The best performance was probably Pavarotti and Friends Concert in Modena with full orchestra backing.

Then one of the ZooTV performances.
  7. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

You guys can't be serious, I thought it was rather average, what was special? besides the snippet, which isn't as good as the normal "do you hear me coming, Lord"

The best performance was probably Pavarotti and Friends Concert in Modena with full orchestra backing.

Then one of the ZooTV performances.

Zoo TV performances were pretty weak. No solo, no good version... Popmart was a bit better.
    but I always thought the song really came alive on the Elevation tour. They nailed it there.
    Vertigo was great too. The version on the Chicago dvd is perfect and imo the best performance ever. I just love the outro with Edge singing the back up vocals for the call thingy.
    360 performances itself are only ok even thou the Tutu's speech makes it a lot better.

I still think its their best live song.
  8. Originally posted by Shimitz:[..]

Zoo TV performances were pretty weak. No solo, no good version... Popmart was a bit better.
    but I always thought the song really came alive on the Elevation tour. They nailed it there.
    Vertigo was great too. The version on the Chicago dvd is perfect and imo the best performance ever. I just love the outro with Edge singing the back up vocals for the call thingy.
    360 performances itself are only ok even thou the Tutu's speech makes it a lot better.

I still think its their best live song.

What about Streets?
  9. Am I the only one thinking that the Rose Bowl performance of One is really good? The best of 360 and maybe for a few years?