1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah I saw Gothenburg right after posting my trivia, I did a review of all 1st leg setlists One was 10th in Dublin and 9th in Amsterdam.
    Yes, Amsterdam 'only' 9th, but that was the biggest (most surprising) movement of One forward into the setlist and also I think the biggest setlist shake up of the first leg. Zagreb was more or less based on that.
  2. Maybe not the best version musically but for emotion I’d say popmart Mexico City is in with a shout.
  3. Tacoma. Not close.
  4. I love that version and the guitar tone is probably the best ever for this song.
  5. "Para my sisters... Para my brothers!". It's heartfelt
  6. For me, the best versions are all those that I have experienced live.
    But 2011-04-13 was the most special, as I was with someone more than special to me.

7. I have to go back and listen to those few early 2015 performances. The organs were stripped back and it hadn’t quite gone full karaoke like it stayed for the rest of the tour.
  8. I think he's singing something different;
    "Paula (Yates) my sister, you my brother"
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Ohhh that's right! And we were just talking about that gig the other day with @KieranU2... My bad.

Amazing find about WOWY being played 5th in Tokyo, thanks for that. Man, Lovetown was definitely something else!
    Yeah, and the One from that show isn't even good. Then they butchered Wake Up Dead Man.
  10. Yep And Its amazing How you hear his voice cracking With emotions ... i mean its terrrible What happened .... but its great that we hear Bono being so emotional
  11. Always found the Mexico performance powerful for the context and the emotion evident in Bono's voice.
  12. This. There´s something very special with these early versions of One, when Bono had not quite figured out the "hear us coming lord" verse, they sound very unique.

I also agree that the Mexico City 1997 performance is very moving. You can see Bono pouring all his emotions into the song. It was quite a tragic year, as One was dedicated to Gianni Versace, Lady D. and Michael Hutchence (maybe I'm forgetting someone) that tour.