1. Modena version is breathtaking IMO. Never had a song have such an impact on me before
  2. Listened to Slane again, that's the one to beat imo
  3. Dont really get what people hear in the Slane one? :S
    Rather forgettable performance imo, no way near the best performances...

Modena rocks tough
  4. Originally posted by markp91:Dont really get what people hear in the Slane one? :S
    Rather forgettable performance imo, no way near the best performances...

Modena rocks tough

Yea, it can't be from one of the newer tours, BOno simply doesn't have the voice then, can't do the outro vocalisations that are simply amaziing on the album and Modena versions.
  5. Slane is polished and good but Tacoma is my favorite
  6. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

Yea, it can't be from one of the newer tours, BOno simply doesn't have the voice then, can't do the outro vocalisations that are simply amaziing on the album and Modena versions.

Well, actually Elevation and ZooTV were the tours where it was play at best imo. First night Elevation Stockholm is the place to be.

And what's that Tacoma performance you're talking about Dieder? Don't know that one...
  7. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

Well, actually Elevation and ZooTV were the tours where it was play at best imo. First night Elevation Stockholm is the place to be.

And what's that Tacoma performance you're talking about Dieder? Don't know that one...

1992-04-21
  8. Anybody like the version they di at the Paralympics ceremony in Dublin 2003?
  9. Yeh I listened to it there again and it reminded me of Modena a bit without Eno's harmonies bit still a good version
  10. *Bump* Is the Modena version offical or can I ask somebody for a download? Sorry if it's official

EDIT: Nevermind