1. Originally posted by BelgianBonoHmm i just think Bono's really nagging in the refrain

This is just an opposite U2-song : Most songs i like after a few listenings and THEN it really stays and i love it
    Man And A Women was fisrt one of my favorites but then became to boring....

I like the song but I agree with you. It was good for a while and then
    it became boring.
  2. well here it is

i just do lol i dont like the sound of it...I LOVE ONE STEP CLOSER THOUGH!!!!!!!!
  3. Originally posted by thebonodrumswell here it is

i just do lol i dont like the sound of it...I LOVE ONE STEP CLOSER THOUGH!!!!!!!!

You like One Step Closer? It's OK. Never really been one of my favorites, but it's
    OK.
  4. Originally posted by zooTV4allWell, the refrain is VERY average.

Its nothing wrong with the rest though.

Yes, same thing... but in the middle 8, Edge proves he can sing really high , and I like the pre-chorus but after the chorus ruins the song
  5. Its a great song. Sometimes you have to see all of the sides about the song, about the lyrics.
    Its really beautiful how Bono describes the feeling in a distance, in relations like my, for example....
    The fear, sex, love and a lot of things are the most important points ocasionally....

DONT FORGET LOVE
  6. I like the whole 'second side' of HTDAAB strarting with All Because. To me Peace on Earth from ATYCLB is boring and ruins the whole flow of the LP
  7. Originally posted by EagerSnakeIts a great song. Sometimes you have to see all of the sides about the song, about the lyrics.
    Its really beautiful how Bono describes the feeling in a distance, in relations like my, for example....
    The fear, sex, love and a lot of things are the most important points ocasionally....

DONT FORGET LOVE

exactly! i could not have put it better myself..I love this song because of the lyrics and thae amazing bass line as well..."i could never take a chance...of losing love to find romance"...for me this is such a good line as most people do exactly that or are tempted to...its a very well-written song....and i am surprised so many people dont like it...the acoustic version is very good as well!!

But i think this the unique thing about U2 because there is much more to U2 than Beautiful day, one, vertigo etc... and everyone s their personal favs that the relate to...
  8. Well the more i listen to the more I like, Just have to give some stuff a second look I guess.
  9. Not my favourite,but I like it very much!

See you friends!!
  10. Amazing song!! Sexiest song on the album in my opinion, I don't understand how no one likes it. It has a very warm feeling to it and the middle bit is one of my favorite on the album (brown eyed-girl across the street/on Rue Saint Divine....). And the end bit with Edge and the falsetto....

I could listen to a whole CD of that man's falsettos.

Thanks for this topic! was thinking of doing it myself honestly but you beat me to it!
  11. lyrics
  12. Originally posted by rmann83Amazing song!! Sexiest song on the album in my opinion, I don't understand how no one likes it. It has a very warm feeling to it and the middle bit is one of my favorite on the album (brown eyed-girl across the street/on Rue Saint Divine....). And the end bit with Edge and the falsetto....

I could listen to a whole CD of that man's falsettos.

Thanks for this topic! was thinking of doing it myself honestly but you beat me to it!

i knoW!!! the one he does on the live Wanderer for Johnny Cash in incredible!!!