1. Well, 'A Man and A Woman' for me is just an average song, not about hating and something like that, it's cool, but not in my faves post 2000 songs.
  2. I do love Grace actually. I will name my child after it ^^
  3. Im not having anymore children but my daughter has no middle name so its a thought, I like it too

4. This
  5. A Man And A Woman is OH SO GOOD. Even the insipid acoustic version (without Adam's bass which is actually the best part of the song) is deep, sexy and lovely. I truly adore this song, it's one of my favorites from the past decade. Fond memories of learning it on the guitar too - it was one of the first online tabs I actually corrected in my life, it had some wrong chords here and there and I made my own which I still play every now and then. Great song

6. I've always LOVED this song... what's not to love?
  7. Everything is wrong with this song. It's bland, circular, and has no drama. It goes nowhere. It starts, plods, and then stops with no real conclusion. The lyrics are terrible and trite. And very gender-specific (so excluding any non-straight fans). The whole song should have been sliced out of HTDAAB to be a pretty-good b-side.
  8. Unashamedly love it.
  9. Lovely song

10. Originally posted by markreed:Everything is wrong with this song. It's bland, circular, and has no drama. It goes nowhere. It starts, plods, and then stops with no real conclusion. The lyrics are terrible and trite. And very gender-specific (so excluding any non-straight fans). The whole song should have been sliced out of HTDAAB to be a pretty-good b-side.

11. Originally posted by markreed:Everything is wrong with this song. It's bland, circular, and has no drama. It goes nowhere. It starts, plods, and then stops with no real conclusion. The lyrics are terrible and trite. And very gender-specific (so excluding any non-straight fans). The whole song should have been sliced out of HTDAAB to be a pretty-good b-side.
    That might be the first time I've heard the complaint that the song "excludes" the LGBT community. I wonder how many actually took this song as a strategic sleight...
  12. "The soul needs beauty for a soul mate
    When the soul wants, the soul waits"

When trite becomes beautiful and poetic...