1. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    That might be the first time I've heard the complaint that the song "excludes" the LGBT community. I wonder how many actually took this song as a strategic sleight...

Oh it isn't intentional. It's just very specific.
  2. I did a hybrid mix of the acoustic version/album version, which worked well to my ears. Always loved the original song.
  3. Ok. That was just an interesting observation.
  4. still better than majority of weak HTDAAB... not very big fan of it, but always prefer AMAAW over COBL, SYCMOYO, OOTS,Crumbs, Drug, Yahweh...
  5. Ahhhhh this song.

Yet another excellent case of Adam being the real power player of the band. This is the one that converted me to a U2 fan.
  6. I always liked the acoustic version. Great song. One of my fav of the album from start back in 2004. I wish they play the acoustic version on the next tour.
  7. One of my favorite songs on HTDAAB.
    Love the bass, the guitar and the way Bono sings it
    Better than most of that album
  8. I think it’s a pretty good song, far from the best on the album imo but a worthy addition on it.
  9. YES! I think it's grown to be my fav on the album too. Ahead of Original Of The Species, SCYMOYO and Miracle Drug, which are the other 3 gems. The rest of it is meh nowadays And oh I used to love this album (except for One Step Closer which I always hated since minute 1).
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    YES! I think it's grown to be my fav on the album too. Ahead of Original Of The Species, SCYMOYO and Miracle Drug, which are the other 3 gems. The rest of it is meh nowadays And oh I used to love this album (except for One Step Closer which I always hated since minute 1).
    Yeah, One Step Closer never did much for me. I've always liked AMAAW - similar space to Showman, which I think is why that's been a fave of mine on the new album. That carefree throwaway vibe is always for me.