1. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFan[..]

ok ill start the album art

think i'll call it "There's a U2 show and I can grow"

2. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFan[..]

think i'll call it "There's a U2 show and I can grow"

Can't wait to hear it
  3. Originally posted by Benkythanks friend
    You're welcome!!

Let's see U2BiggestFan reaction. I hope he will share his album art...
    By the way I was going to do the covers, but I couldn't introduce the whole tracklist... In fact I hever had done a 25 tracks compilation, a whole concert!
    It was too much work, but I'm pretty happy of the results...
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]You're welcome!!

Let's see U2BiggestFan reaction. I hope he will share his album art...
    By the way I was going to do the covers, but I couldn't introduce the whole tracklist... In fact I hever had done a 25 tracks compilation, a whole concert!
    It was too much work, but I'm pretty happy of the results...

thanks for doing this for me and staying up so late.

just downloaded the first part, i'll have to wate a whill for the second as i don't have a rapid share accoent.

i havent finnished my album are yet but when i do i would like to share it but i don't know how.

thank again

5. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFanthanks for doing this for me and staying up so late.

just downloaded the first part, i'll have to wate a whill for the second as i don't have a rapid share accoent.

i havent finnished my album are yet but when i do i would like to share it but i don't know how.

thank again

You're absolutely welcome.

Let me hear your opinion when you hear the compilation, I owuld like to know your opinion. That's not the best work I've done, of course, but it's the longest!

And regarding the artwork subject, take look to that:
    You go to the website imageshack.us and browse to the picture.
    You fill in your e-mail address and the optional arguments and press the "host it!" button in order to upload your image to the web.
    You get an e-mail and some information about your upload as well as an internet address, something like imageshack.us/folder/yourimage.jpg.
    You copy this address and put it between the code: [ IMG ] & [ /IMG ], without the spaces between the brackets and the IMG code.
    Then your image will be displayed on the forums! (Thanks Remy for the easy and useful guide!)
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]You're absolutely welcome.

Let me hear your opinion when you hear the compilation, I owuld like to know your opinion. That's not the best work I've done, of course, but it's the longest!

what a great compilation you made.
    you can't here the change of tracks on the dvd rips.
    very good effort

thanks again
  7. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFanwhat a great compilation you made.
    you can't here the change of tracks on the dvd rips.
    very good effort

thanks again
    There's nothing to thank!! You're absolutely welcome! And Im very glad to see you liked it... My pleasure!!