1. Give me the dates for tampa, orlando and atlanta and I will. Because the reunion largely goes in one ear and out the other with me then my folder is totally unsorted. They could also be mp3 as I've never chased down lossless of those shows.

Here is Vancouver 27 5 2007 very good audience lossless with spirits

https://we.tl/t-Fm1llBgJfr

Seattle 7 6 2007 ald lossless with spirits

https://we.tl/t-QpXoOCEcRT

I think there might be other ald/iem from early in the tour but off the top of my head could only think of seattle. Real soundboards only exist for the broadcast shows and one other (which will never be circulated and it doesn't include spirits either).
  2. Thank you so much, and especially for responding so quick. I have some shows from 2008 from Japan that have great quality, so I'm covered for the tour, just don't have any with Spirits. A shame they had to abandon it.
  3. These were the shows I attended:

May 16, 2008: The Police, Amway Arena, Orlando, FL
    Nov 17, 2007: The Police, Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA
    Jul 11, 2007: The Police, St. Pete Times Forum, Tampa, FL

and earlier:

Nov 6, 1999: Sting, Carol Morsani Hall, Tampa, FL
    Sep 1, 2000: Sting, TD Waterhouse Centre, Orlando, FL
    Oct 20, 1985: Sting, Tallahassee-Leon City Civic Center, Tallahassee, FL
    Oct 31, 1983: The Police, Tallahassee-Leon City Civic Center, Tallahassee, FL

Thank you so much for trying!
  4. The Police Tampa 11 7 2007 video mp4 in 8 parts @360p

https://we.tl/t-nbZKi8bRzQ

Sting Tampa 6 11 1999

https://we.tl/t-fKsRXcfPTb

The two other Sting gigs probably exist, i might have atlanta 2007 and orlando 2008.

The Police Tallahassee 1983 isn't known to exist if anyone ever offers you it please let me know I can cause chaos with it.
  5. Doubt the Tallahassee shows exist, but both The Police and Sting solo were fantastic concerts. Sometimes Police shows after 1982 lack passion and seem phoned in. But I was lucky. All of my shows had a lot of energy.
  6. Atlanta 2007 will be here sometime soon
  7. Originally posted by eddiemonsoon:We know he chose the setlist. Stewart was expecting it to change at least a small amount each night. But songs are dropped quickly - murder by numbers is gone after a week, spirits is gone by LA. Then the between song chat is almost exactly the same night after night. Sting is on record as saying the reason is solo gigs rarely change anything is so everyone gets the same show but he must realise in multiple stadium nights there's a huge repeat business. Even when Henri turns up in Paris we don't get the obvious thrash through fall out. I don't think voices inside my head works at all as a song rather than intro. Put a proper Bring on the night in the place it took and it's a lot better but the choice to open some 2008 with Bring on the night is just bizarre.
    And poor old Andy is expecting them to make another album at some point.
    I'm going to commit heresy in the eyes of Mr Copeland but I'd have had the backing singers back in and dragged some keyboards in and I'd have given it a couple of rehearsals with Dominic in as a second guitar. I might have made the stage smaller as well. It looks like a bus ride between them.

Very interesting points. I may be in the minority, but I actually liked the Gateshed uh Gateshead? show where Bono shows up on Invisible Sun. The horns added a nice touch. My ultimate Police fantasy would have been for the group to never have broken up, and had the Blue Turtles band merge with them. Maybe having Sting be a part time second guitar with Jones taking over on bass. Really sad that the reunion tour gives the appearance as simply a cash grab with no new album. No inspiration to make an album with them, but makes one with Shaggy? I can't stand Shaggy...he may as well have done an album with Lil Wayne, or made a straight auto tune album. I love Sting, but being a ultra fan comes with many more warts than being a U2 fan. As Prince is my ultimate favorite, he was the most frustrating follow for sure, but he brought the goods for most of his albums. His concerts could be anywhere from legendary to awful. U2's setlists may have gotten boring over the last 15 years or so, but their performance level is the most consistent of my favorite artists by far.
  8. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]My ultimate Police fantasy would have been for the group to never have broken up, and had the Blue Turtles band merge with them.
    That's actually a great musical pipe dream, but if The Police hadn't broken up, by the end of the 80s Stewart would have stabbed Sting in the chest or something.