1. Originally posted by Yogi[image]

Screenshot from "The road to Sarajevo" documentary included on deluxe disc.

CROATIA LOVES U2

well spotted
  2. I'm very happy they started to remaster the older released material. I'm waiting for Live At Red Rocks...

About Popmart DVD - I decided to buy a Deluxe edition :
    the hole show - unforgettable
    bonus disk - great ....
    nothing more to say

Every real U2 fan must buy this dvd !
  3. Watched it yesterday, recovered today. That was a trip to say the least. Never seen a Popmart show and that was amazing. I've heard the audio before (and loved it) but combine it with the huge screen displays, the lighters held up when the lights went off and of course the almighty Lemon, pure brilliance. Well worth the headache I've had today from the visual overload.
  4. I got mine today! It's got plenty of extra stuff. What a show as well - worth the $30 I paid. For anyone in Adelaide, JB-Hi Fi has it cheap - $18.98 for the single disc and $28 for the Deluxe.

5. Finally in my hands!111
  6. Originally posted by Yogi[image]

Finally in my hands!111
    Hahhahha absolutely amazing photo, mate! Congrats for getting it. You'll enjoy it, im sure!

7. still waiting for the special edition here in Argentina!!!
    just the simple edition is on the market!!!
    I think I'll go crazy one of this days!!!!!!!!!

glad for everyone that has allready hands on it!!! makes me jealous..... in a good way, but jealous anyway.....
  8. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

the Miami video?

I actually saw this on a different DVD the other day. Check out the Bonus Videos on the Best of 19980-2000 DVD video and it's actually there. Still sucks balls though. It reminded me of a cheap holiday movie shot on a Handycam. What a boring as arse video.

I wonder what happened to the lemon for sale? Never heard anything of it.
  9. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX
    still waiting for the special edition here in Argentina!!!
    just the simple edition is on the market!!!
    I think I'll go crazy one of this days!!!!!!!!!

glad for everyone that has allready hands on it!!! makes me jealous..... in a good way, but jealous anyway.....

We in Croatia still can't buy Deluxe edition so first I went to Italy but it was to expensive there so finally I bought it in Slovenia : ))

10. Finally I was able to buy it. The DVD is freaking awesome! The sound and video quality is much improved I have to say!
    And the artwork of this DVD is probably the best I ever saw..whaoo, that Edge pop-up is awesome! The menus are really original...and that shop-game is funny

Those extra documentaries are also great, I must admit I never saw them.

Fantastic DVD.

11. I maybe ridiculed for this- its the best DVD yet.

I mean that in terms of the actual show. Great setlist and a fantastic atmosphere. Please going into Streets is amazing. The start of Pride, Sunday Bloody Sunday..... I could go on.

Slane has been beaten folks.
  12. Originally posted by dferryachtungbaby
    Slane has been beaten folks.

Slane was beaten by Sydney before Popmart (for me anyway)